300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky Fiction

This is a cool online writing game. It goes a lot slower than the other game that's already 85 posts long! lol

The object is to think of a title of the book that we're all about to write. I'll start the first sentence and you all carry on! Be as imaginiative as you possibly can.

To make this work better: Take your time posting so that we all don't post a sentence at the same time someone else does. If you feel like changing your sentence because someone beat you to the punch, then either leave it or edit it. Copy and paste the first line and enter it right before yours. The next person, copy and paste both lines and add them before yours, etc. etc.

Can we try it? Hopefully this won't get too confusing. If so, we can quit. Good luck!

The Adventures of the Bum

One rainy evening in downtown Boston, there lived a bum named...

[ 10-17-2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

One rainy evening in downtown Boston, there lived a bum named Harry. Unlike many of the street people commonly seen wearing worn and tattered USGI clothing, he was an actual veteran.

Earlier that evening....

[ 10-17-2002, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by shooter1201:
      One rainy evening in downtown Boston, there lived a bum named Harry. Unlike many of the street people commonly seen wearing worn and tattered USGI clothing, he was an actual veteran.

Earlier that evening....

He was looking for a guy he once served with. Someone told him he could find Sgt. Franks in a tavern by the docks.

Comment

He approached a beautiful young lady named Mitzi, and asked her for some spare change for bus fare. Mitzi replied.........

Comment

....'I'm afraid I don't have any money.' Eyeing the tall stanger more closely, she added 'But I do have a large jug of honey!'
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Earlier that evening he approached a beautiful young lady named Mitzi, and asked her for some spare change for bus fare.

Mitzi replied, "I'm afraid I don't have any money." Eyeing the tall stanger more closely, she added "But I do have a large jug of honey!"

The old veteran's face reddened with rage, and then pain, as a spasm of pain lanced through his chest.
            I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Earlier that evening he approached a beautiful young lady named Mitzi, and asked her for some spare change for bus fare.

Mitzi replied, "I'm afraid I don't have any money." Eyeing the tall stanger more closely, she added "But I do have a large jug of honey!"

The old veteran's face reddened with rage, and then pain, as a spasm of pain lanced through his chest.

"My Gosh, you poor man! Are you o.k?", Mitzi asked. The man reached for the jug of honey like it was the last container of water left in the desert. Harry couldn't see too well and accidentaly reached for the wrong jug. Mitzi then...
              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

"My Gosh, you poor man! Are you o.k?", Mitzi asked. The man reached for the jug of honey like it was the last container of water left in the desert. Harry couldn't see too well and accidentaly reached for the wrong jug. Mitzi then...

quickly grabbed the wrong jug from his shaking hands and shoved the jug of honey into them.
                "Here, you poor dear, this will give you the strength to..."
                Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:

quickly grabbed the wrong jug from his shaking hands and shoved the jug of honey into them.
                  "Here, you poor dear, this will give you the strength to..."

He leaped up, caught Mitzi around the waist, and spun her around, "...the strength to dance to dawn!" he yelled.

Comment

"Here, you poor dear, this will give you the strength to..." He leaped up, caught Mitzi around the waist, and spun her around, "...the strength to dance to dawn!" he yelled.

Mitzi was stunned by his swift move and her reflexes got the better of her. She slapped Harry hard across the face. What happened next would change Mitzi's life forever...

Comment

"Here, you poor dear, this will give you the strength to..." He leaped up, caught Mitzi around the waist, and spun her around, "...the strength to dance to dawn!" he yelled.

Mitzi was stunned by his swift move and her reflexes got the better of her. She slapped Harry hard across the face. What happened next would change Mitzi's life forever...
                      ... it was then that she realized that the bum that she had slapped had the same feel that she had often administered to men at her previous line of work as a Man-Tamer-Sex Mistress! The feelings that stirred in her made her miss her work at Mistress Miszi's Castle of Pain!
                      Big-T Coming Thru A friend will bail you out when you get locked-up. A buddy will be sittin' next to ya in the cell saying "man we really F'd up"!!

Comment

... it was then that she realized that the bum that she had slapped had the same feel that she had often administered to men at her previous line of work as a Man-Tamer-Sex Mistress! The feelings that stirred in her made her miss her work at Mistress Miszi's Castle of Pain. ......What was it that made her feel the longing to spend time and give men that special attention that, they needed to feel fullfilled?Was it the fact that men needed to be spoiled-treated like a baby-and corrected -unlike Mom had not done unto them during their formative days?...
                        Big-T Coming Thru A friend will bail you out when you get locked-up. A buddy will be sittin' next to ya in the cell saying "man we really F'd up"!!

Comment

quote:

... it was then that she realized that the bum that she had slapped had the same feel that she had often administered to men at her previous line of work as a Man-Tamer-Sex Mistress! The feelings that stirred in her made her miss her work at Mistress Miszi's Castle of Pain. ......What was it that made her feel the longing to spend time and give men that special attention that, they needed to feel fullfilled?Was it the fact that men needed to be spoiled-treated like a baby-and corrected -unlike Mom had not done unto them during their formative days?...

Mitzi gazed at the sap of a man and excused herself to make a phone call, and walked away saying "Pardon me, I have to see a man about a dog".

[ 10-19-2002, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
                          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

You guys ( and gals ) are truly, truly sick!!!!!! [Wink] [Eek!]

Comment

Knowing that Mitzi wouldn't return, the Bum continued on to the bar. As he walked up to the entrance of the bar, the bouncer...........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4164 users online. 228 members and 3936 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X