300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMPI-2 anyone?

Hey out there, just checking to see if anyone has heard of this MMPI-2 the minnesota multiphasic personality inventory, it's a psych test I have to take next week. Is it something to be worried about or what? What types of questions are they? anyone? anyone? Bueler? Bueler? anyone?

moving to ask a cop

------------------
    Niteshift-
    Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Well, unless the MMPI-2 is different than the MMPI-1 I took years ago, it is an 1100 question (there is a short 600 question version) multiple choice "test". The idea is to figure out your personality type to see if you are a good "fit" for law enforcement.

I personally think the test itself is kind of goofy. There were a ton of stupid questions. Pay attention to how you answer certain questions. They ask you 3-4 times (in differnt ways) how you feel about your parents..like..."I love my Mom more than my Dad" and you can only answer yes or no. Then later, they'll ask you "I love my Dad the most?"

My favorite were "sometimes the top of my head feels soft?" and "if I can't be a police officer, I want to be a florist?"

Just answer the questions truthfully and I imagine you should be OK...unless the top of your head gets soft...
      "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6172 users online. 378 members and 5794 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X