Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals may be sued for being lousy..

quote:
    County commissioners unanimously agreed Wednesday to send the Bengals' stadium lease to the prosecutor's office for a legal opinion on whether the team has violated the agreement by failing to field a competitive team.

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2002/10/17/ben_county_studies_suing.html

hehehe, I wish they would have left years ago.. They suck! Also, they screwed the county on the stadium deal and the taxpayers are stuck with footing the bill. Get em out of here!

[ 10-17-2002, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

BWAHAAHHAHAHHA I hear Foxboro is considering the same thing after what my Packers did to the Patriots on Sunday.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by 10mmMike:
      BWAHAAHHAHAHHA I hear Foxboro is considering the same thing after what my Packers did to the Patriots on Sunday.

If I didn't know better I would take that as a direct attack against me. The pats was in this same postion 3-3 last year and look how we ended the season. Cheese head.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Mortal Knight:
        quote:

If I didn't know better I would take that as a direct attack against me. The pats was in this same postion 3-3 last year and look how we ended the season. Cheese head.
        Sorry MK, didn't know you were a Pats fan.
        I wouldn't kick a man when he's down. [Wink]

Comment

What's the matter, got no faith in the cardnials?

As far as the packers, 5-1 can very easily turn into 5-11.

Comment

quote:
            What's the matter, got no faith in the cardnials?

As far as the packers, 5-1 can very easily turn into 5-11.

Nahhhh, more like 11-5.
            Of course you guys will be wanting Bledsoe back soon, after the game Brady had Sunday.

Comment

quote:
              Of course you guys will be wanting Bledsoe back soon, after the game Brady had Sunday.

No they can keep Drew, what we really want (and need) are some recievers!!! Brady can and will get the job done, he's better in my opinion then Drew. And as far as the fudge Packers, I'd love a rematch in January. But it'll be a different ending.

Comment

quote:
                quote:

No they can keep Drew, what we really want (and need) are some recievers!!! Brady can and will get the job done, he's better in my opinion then Drew. And as far as the fudge Packers, I'd love a rematch in January. But it'll be a different ending.
                You sound bitter about that game in New Orleans a few years back.

Recievers are in short supply in the league right now, of course getting the ball near them is always a good start.
                With a QB rating of 88.1, Brady is not having a good time right now.

FWIW, I was glad to see him and the Pats win it all last year. Nice to see a second stringer prove that he is the real deal. I always thought the Rams were really the Lambs. [Wink]
                I really enjoyed that Super Bowl game for once.

If ya really wanna have fun, lets pick on the Vikings.

[ 10-17-2002, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: 10mmMike ]

Comment

quote:

And what my dolphins did to them a few weeks ago! HEHEHEHEHE! Payback's a bit** isn't it 10MM? What a nice stadium they have now....too bad the team isn't so hot this year.

You see, there are these things called "New England" teams. You see, they stink. But, occasionally, they'll run into a little luck and sometimes that luck gets them very very far like last year. Ain't gonna happen again for a long time.

Same thing with the Red Sox, and the Celtics, and the Bruins. Their time will come and go, but mostly go...

Anyone who lives here in New England KNOWS that this statement is true, they just don't want to admit it.

I didn't realize the Bengals were so bad. I guess I haven't been following up on all the teams!

[ 10-17-2002, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
                  "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Well living here in Arizona, I got all excited when there was talk of the Cardinals going to the Los Angeles area.
                    There was hope that we would have a professional football team in Arizona someday, but alas our hopes were dashed and we still have the Cardinals, led by Jake "The Choke" Plummer. [Frown]

Comment

Yes. its true its all true New England sports is horrible, but We are still the champs till jan.2003

Comment

That is correct Knight and they still deserve the title, luck or not. If they have lucky streak from here on out, then all the power to them.

I hate picking on my home teams, but I've been let down so much by New England teams in the past. The worst mistake a New England fan of any sport could make is, once they're (celtics, bruins, pats, sox) champions, putting all your eggs in the victory basket. It usually goes downhill from there, then you see a lot of fair weather fans.

I used to be a NE Patriots season ticket holder back when Raymond Berry was the coach. I'd go to all the events for all season ticket holders. I met Tony Eason, Craig James, Irving Fryar, Raymond Berry in the parking lot. I went to the games even when they were on strike. I sat through the rain and the snow. I'd hate the Miami Dolphins and cussed them every time they played the Patriots, and went home mad when they lost to them.

Then I got a clue and started to root for another team.
                        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I've got a friend who works for Pepsi, he's a big time Dolphin fan. We always wager when they play each other. Dolphin wins he gets more shelf space. Pats wins, and i get a Pepsi T-shirt or hat. A little off the subject but the grafts given to management from vendors are unbelieveable [Eek!] Everything from t-shirts to canoes to Game tickets. Store MAnagers gets most of the stuff. I know one store manager that has 6 bikes, 2TVs, 3canoes, 4 basketball hoops, and more t-shirts then you can count,not to mention the winter coats and stuff

Back to the topic.I think the fact that they where( ARE ) Champions it was easier for Kraft to swallow the price on the new stadium.
                          Unlike the rest of or teams, The pats have gone further then any of them. The Red Sox are just an embarassment!

Comment

LOL you mean the red FLOPS? Oh ok...then we're talking about the same team! hehe My sister goes to almost every Red Sox game at home and she's gone to a few away. She's a dedicated Red Flop fan! The last time I put any faith in the Red Sox was the play right before Bill Buckner let the ball roll between his legs.!

Comment

Geez, you guys should try being in DC with our football team. It hurts real bad.
                              I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4959 users online. 303 members and 4656 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X