Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daddy called me Shelly-Poo when I was growing up.

In my sorority days, my nickname was Fivel...(my big brother (any Phi Delts here?) gave it to me. He said I was "all small and cute" lol.

Someone once called me Kitten, but I won't explain that.

Comment

Mr. Clean, aka Yul; because of my shaved head.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

If you knew my first name you would know all the nicknames ever given to me. Here's a hint_____Mc Cracken.

I had Toast as a nickname in High School, the last part of my last name.

At work it's either Rambo, LPD Blue, or The above mentioned.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Mortal Knight:
          If you knew my first name you would know all the nicknames ever given to me. Here's a hint_____Mc Cracken.

I had Toast as a nickname in High School, the last part of my last name.

At work it's either Rambo, LPD Blue, or The above mentioned.

Hi there Phil.

Comment

Duh that was way too easy, and a bit embarassing

Comment

I've been called a lot of things.
              Last edited by 156; 12-14-2003, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I don

Comment

My current partner is known as, "THAT SKINNY F****** WHO WEARS GLASSES!!!"

He's not very well liked by our clients, and I quite often hear him referred to in this manner.

hehehe
                  press hard please,...four copies

Comment

One of our dispatchers got the nickname "10-33 (first name)"

He would turn every call into an all-out emergency call. "All units, head towards the intersection __________ and _________. We got a report of 2 cars pulled over along side the road, and it appears that they may start fighting. One car is a whiteVolkswagonwithunknownlicenseplates and awhitemaledriverwearingablueshirt."

That's just an illustration that when he gets excited, he jumbles all of his words together, and it is extremely hard to copy anything he is saying.
                    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Crash McGurk..........because I've crashed, put in a ditch, or hit something with my vehicle 8 times in 2 years. As a matter of fact, just ran into a wall last night.
                      [email protected]
                      ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

PC Olympic Torch - Officer who never goes out...

Chief Wiggum - he really looks like chief wiggum.

2 sh*ts or 1204 - Got a house? he's got 2. Got a black horse? He's got 2 and they're both blacker then yours (his shoulder number is 604. X2=1204..)

Laptop - mini 'PC'

Freddy - reminds us all of Freddy Kruger

I used to be called 'Dr Death' due to the amount of fatals I ended up dealing with. Now I'm just 'shiney ar*e'
                        The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

I've had several:

"Laser Lips", for the way I went off on someone over the radio once.

"Superchicken": From my first and last name.

"Rambo": I wanted at times to show those half wits who pinned that one on me what I really knew, and really give them a reason to call me that!

Who hasn't been called Barney Fife? I told this one nitwit if he didn't quit calling me Barney, I'd do a Barney on him; I take a great big ax, and POW POW POW!!!

I was called "Kittykiller" for a while. One of my first times on the beat, I was looking for a suspected burglar in this dark alley, and a stray cat in the trash scared the crap out of me, and I killed it with a Kel-Light.

I'm pretty good at pinning a moniker on somebody that will stick. The Chief in the small town I did internship work with had it out for drunk drivers. I started calling him "ASAP Jack"(after the ASAP program of the early 80's). Pretty soon, all the LE in the county was calling him that, and he liked it!
                          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Almost all of our older generation of officer has/had a nickname/streetname. We had Kermit (no, not green frog),Puddin',Cotton,Dewey,Binger,Nutsy, etc.

Mine was/ is "Loopie", given to me by an inmate when I started working in the jail. Every cell block had nicknamed me differently, and as the inmates got moved around to other blocks, the selection of names narrowed itself down to that one in particular.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4030 users online. 292 members and 3738 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X