Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, lighten up Mitzi, so what's your nickname?
    Or do we get to make one up for you too? [Wink]

Comment

My stepson shaved his head and got the nickname Ofcr. Chemo.
      Bill R

Comment

Boys...give Mitzi a nick name and let's get back to business....
        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

There are no words to descibe me except maybe "sizzle"

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mitzi:
            There are no words to descibe me except maybe "sizzle"

"Sizzle", hmmmmm sounds like you need the cold shower Mitzi. [Wink]

Comment

Never have [Wink]

Comment

Never had a shower?

Comment

Growing up, I got Kat from my mom. My brothers used to call me Kathalenamagalena, and my ex-husband used to call me Katerina.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Niteshift:
                    Never had a shower?

Can we call Mitzi "stinky"? [Eek!] [Wink]

Comment

Oh, I shower every Saturday, Nite and use soap every other time...Maybe "stinky" is good. But you can call me "Hey, You". That's what my H calls me.lol
                      This reminds me of a really funny story. My H was our sons best man and had to give the toast at the wedding. He got up to the dais, raised his glass and said, while looking right at me siad 'My wife.....' And totally forgot my name! I yelled "JANIE" and everyone cracked up. He told me later he drew a complete blank. Made me feel real loved and warm all over like. lol

[ 10-17-2002, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

I was always called "fourO" (4-0) at work. The inmates called all uniforms the 5-0 (like Hawaii 5-0) and they all said that I wasn't tall enough to be called 5-0, so it was 4-0 for me.
                        I had the name "top-gun" from my co-workers because the gun I carried on duty (not inside the jail) was half as long as I was! LOL They did exaggerate that a bit. I am not that short. 5'2" is almost average for a woman. LOL
                        In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

We've had a Sgt. Ambiguous. When asked a question, he'd rattle on like he was answering, but never would come close to giving you an answer. This was especially true when asking advice on something.

Captain Chaos. Every time he initiated activity and most times he handled a call, they ended up becoming a big adventure for him. He'd clear the channel, ask for units, change locations, ask for more units, approach houses, black out, hide in the woods....then go "10-8, no report". He about "outted" our narcs. He knew it was them, said so on the radio, called out their "confidential" tags with vehicle descriptions and even called them by name.

Chopper Bob. Crashed a boat, crashed a car, crashed a helicopter. I was hoping he'd go to motors so he could hit for the cycle.

Y2(Last name of Deputy). Unplugged (accidentally?) one of the computers as a programmer was working on a major program. He was not in good graces.

Dep. Nevermissameal(a play on her last name). Worthless as t*** on a boar hog. The only stat she ever lead in was "number of fellow Deputies alienated". Her favorite thing was sexual harrasment.

The Wonder Twins. A pair of top notch investigators that just tear things up. Their ability to solve burglaries is second to none and their methods are always dead on legal.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Mitzi:
                            Oh, I shower every Saturday, Nite and use soap every other time...Maybe "stinky" is good. But you can call me "Hey, You". That's what my H calls me.lol
                            This reminds me of a really funny story. My H was our sons best man and had to give the toast at the wedding. He got up to the dais, raised his glass and said, while looking right at me siad 'My wife.....' And totally forgot my name! I yelled "JANIE" and everyone cracked up. He told me later he drew a complete blank. Made me feel real loved and warm all over like. lol

Mitzi,
                            What nickname did you give him for forgetting your name that day???
                            Remember, it's a family board. [Wink]

Comment

That's easy. I was issued the wrestling name "The Natural Disaster"
                              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Then I can't tell you, 10MMIKE! lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4509 users online. 293 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X