Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey transamcop, when did you guys do all this stuff????? I must have missed moving the cars.

Comment

I suppose y'all have all done the styrofoam cup thing? You know, take a straight pin and poke about four or five holes about 3/4 of an inch below the rim????

Or, tied a trash can to the bumper of your buddies unit?

or even jacked up the rear of the car, and put jack stands/blocks on so that the rear tires were only an inch off the ground......best done in empty parking lot, by the way.

American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

We had one rookie officer who used to think he was "IT" when it came to animal calls, specially snakes.

So one day we took one of those realistic looking rubber snakes (Diamond Back) and put it on the floor board of his vehicle with the head just sticking out.....'cause it's somewhat common for snakes to climb into cars around here.

When he jumped out is was like watching a clown burst from a clown car. He was hopping and yelling. We were busting our guts, it was so funny.

Before that little incident. Whenever he'd take something/one into the sallyport, he'd give the workers there a hard time (Usually if he picked up a snake somewhere) because most of them were afraid of snakes. So one night, they went out and gathered up as many cockroaches as they could find (about 30-40) and scattered them throughout his vehicle. The next day he was going batty finding these things crawling over throughout his stuff while working calls.

Ahhhhhhh. It's too bad he cooled his "s" down since then. We need a new victim.
        [email protected]
        ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

Gravel in hubcaps, silicone grease on the telephone earpiece, superglue full cup of coffee to desk, potato in tailpipe, leave a sardine in the vehicle on a hot summer day.
          Bill R

Comment

Oh yeah....I almost forgot this one.

There was a local agency that had some Sgts who dressed down some of our guys one time. Understandably this ****ed most of us off. That night we slipped on over to thier place. The Sgts had a door that only they used, no rookies, no admin flunkies, etc....just the sgts used.

And once again a jar of vasoline found a new use, this time making sure the door knob and handle were thoroughly encased in a nice, thick coating of goo.

The next morning at o-dark thirty when the new shift came on, the Sgts who chewed out our people showed up. The looks on their faces were priceless once they grabbed that door knob. Did this for two nights in a row.

They thought their own guys did and raised holy hell trying to find out who did it.
            [email protected]
            ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by ateamer:
              There is one guy who had a policeman hand puppet he used as a prop when teaching DARE. One day, that puppet got kidnapped and held for ransom. Various Polaroids surfaced throughout the day showing the various atrocities being committed to the puppet. It was returned intact when the ransom was paid.

I used to be the General Manager for a Limousine Company and had some rather crazy drivers. I collect frogs and had several set on my desk. One day I came in to find all of my frogs moved to various locations (on the edge of my trashcan or sitting on top of my paper shredder). My plush Kermit that had been sitting on the bookcase had vanished and there was a ransom note on my desk. He was later discovered hidden in the office bound and gagged. *lol* In addition, there was a beer mug covered w/ saran wrap (w/ several holes poked in it) sitting in front of my telephone. Upon closer inspection it contained a small live frog. There was more...but I don't remember the rest...*lol*
              This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3402 users online. 234 members and 3168 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X