300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh...excuse me??

Didn't there used to be more public areas in this forum? What happened to the jokes, civil, drug and officer only areas go? I go away for vacation and the area falls apart?
    Copper2be

Copper2Be....did you hit the option that says: "Public Forums"; instead of: "Law Enforcement Forum"? I think that may be the problem.

"Jokes..", "Civil Rights", and the Officers only areas are all still here. Drug Laws will be closing on Friday.

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: blondie72 ]
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I found it but had to jump around a bit. I used to just click on Forums on the officer.com page. There was no distinction between public or leo.
      Copper2be

Comment

C2b,

It's ok...we understand you need time. The instructions aren't in Canadian

Comment

I'll be thinking of a comeback for that!

Comment

Take your time and think "aboot" it. You're Canadian, we understand it could take a while.

Comment

I'd reply back to that with a very witty retort but I wouldn't want the comedic properties to go over your head there pal. Lord knows it could fry those few remaining brain cells your working with.
              Copper2be

Comment

Cool, it took you less than 24 hours to come up with that too

Comment

Yeah sorry about that. I know I should be here staring at a computer screen on a permanent basis....but unforunately I do have a life. But hey, don't be sad, you might one day too!

By the way night, good to see you still keeping your sense of humour what with the VA stuff and all. Hope things work out for you.

Note: While on vacation you guys changed the url for the site and I was using the one saved in my bookmarks thus the confusion.
                  Copper2be

Comment

PS: You might want to check the clock more often when staring at the screen. It was 12 hours, not 24.
                    Copper2be

Comment

Play nice kids.

Comment

Hell, this IS nice, you should see it when the Yanks and the Aussies get into it! Just mention gun control and watch the factions and fur fly!

Sides, night knows I'm only $hitting him. If he thought I was being deliberately mean he'd just delete...............
                        Copper2be

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Niteshift:
                          Take your time and think "aboot" it. You're Canadian, we understand it could take a while.

All good things are worth waiting for...

Comment

Who the hell you calling a yank?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mac90:
                              Who the hell you calling a yank?

Just so you know Mac dearest, if you want to tango with my country collegues you'll have to go through me to get to them!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 261 members and 4425 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X