300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny plates

A couple of years back I new a tag number that registered to "Phat Ho". I was just wandering if anyone else has found tags with funny names.

Sig is right I meant tags that check back to funny names. I do like the 3M TA3 tag though!

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: ArkyCop ]

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: ArkyCop ]

There are indeed many funny plates out there, but most states actively purge any possible "offensive" plate like the one you cited.

Comment

Very true...CA DMV receives complaints on a regular basis from citizens who see personalized plates that they feel are offensive.

If the CA DMV staff agrees that the plates are indeed offensive, they will contact the owner and order the plates be returned to them.

Comment

There use to be a rust bucket of a car in my old neighbourhood with the index of PEN 1S. A few years ago I saw the same plate up for sale for
        sigpic
        Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

I just re-read ArkyCop's post and realized that we may have misread it.

I (and a couple others) originally thought he was talking about license plates personalized with funny sayings.

What I think he meant was running an ordinary license plate, and getting a return from the dispatcher with a name that makes you start laughing!

Around here, there was a car whose registered owner was "Phuc Tha Duc." Pronounced correctly, it wouldn't raise any eyebrows; pronounced the way most Americans would, and you could see why it gets run over and over again!

Comment

Front tag to be viewed thru rear view mirror:

3M TA3

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6282 users online. 359 members and 5923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X