300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Status

When Do you jump from Rookie to the next level-and do I get a pledge pin or something? If not at least add a comment to inspire me!
    Big-T Coming Thru A friend will bail you out when you get locked-up. A buddy will be sittin' next to ya in the cell saying "man we really F'd up"!!

Ya gotta pay off the mods, cheeky bunch wants money for damn near everything.

Actually, I dunno how many it takes and the gift you get is a wedgie, a hug and a kiss from MikeTx. [Eek!]

[ 11-02-2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: 10mill ]

Comment

Damn-Mods =XXX-Wife they R the same way!
      Big-T Coming Thru A friend will bail you out when you get locked-up. A buddy will be sittin' next to ya in the cell saying "man we really F'd up"!!

Comment

35+ posts and you become a Veteran.
        500+ posts and you can get a personalized status description thingy. May or may not be chosen by you, depending on how many *special* favors you've done for them [Wink]
        Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

I got my own THINGY to POST-ask Kateycakes! LOL

Comment

Comment

You could always post each part of your replies individually.

Comment

23 posts ten more and I get the pledge pin! ya-HOOOOO

Comment

Like this. [Wink]
                  ...Hey, flood protection- good idea!!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by ghost:
                    500+ posts and you can get a personalized status description thingy.

How the hell do I get one... did I miss a briefing?

Comment

Glad I bought the flood insurance in this room-LOL

Comment

I think that the need type and no longer b status-ed as a Rookie is important! LOL

Comment

I Like Ghosts- [Eek!] [Wink]

Comment

Idea about singular postings-thank U Ghost

Comment

Announcement: Custom Titles
                              quote:
                              Wanted: F/Wht, BLN/BLU, 5'05", 100, 34c-24-34
                              Almost. Almost. Maybe if I use that Bloussant stuff... Pictures

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3992 users online. 288 members and 3704 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X