Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like almost every former Marine I know--Has Sniper books (manuals) and a AR-15. The only thing I see out of the ordinary was the Tarot card.
    Also supposedly the Sniper book or manual or whatever it is, is on the Commandant's Reading List.
    The ends justifies the means

Comment

That sounds like almost every former Marine I know--Has Sniper books (manuals) and a AR-15. The only thing I see out of the ordinary was the Tarot card.
      Also supposedly the Sniper book or manual or whatever it is, is on the Commandant's Reading List.
      The ends justifies the means

Comment

I find it strange how they are not talking about this. Must not have anything to do with it, huh?

Comment

The "other location" the ATF was searching turned out to be in the neighboring county to mine. It seems the wounded guy recently bought a house out here and was observed conducting target practice in the back yard.(not anything unusual in that area.) ATF was searching as of last night, but had not released anything as far as information went.

Hopefully, he will be half of a 2-person team and give up the name of the other actor.
          If there is a tourist season, why can't I shoot them???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2957 users online. 150 members and 2807 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X