300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is me.....

TRYING NOT TO SAY DIRTY DOO-DOO WORDS ABOUT MY STUPID DIGITAL CAMERA! I HATE IT! **&^%^%^@^#%!

Mitzi, how pathetic!

If you need coaching, I can steer you to some much better words than "doo doo words". My God!

Comment

I feel the same way about mine. It TAKES pics just fine, I just can't get them downloaded onto my computer so I can USE them.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
        "doo doo words".
        ROTFLMAO!

Reminds me of the movie Misery, the only cuss words she would use were like "**** -a-doo-doo"!!!
        Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

I would take lessons from you, Mike, but NiteShift would chase me around the group, swatting my legs with a flyswatter.
          Anyway, I finally got it to transfer my pictures to my computer. If any of you want me to send you a funny pic I took of my son, e-mail me. He was nodding off in front of the TV and I grabbed both Yorkies, put them in his lap and called his name. His head came up and he said, "HUH?" LOL! He looks like he's been drinking.
          But Mike, I know another bad word...Ca-Ca!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2819 users online. 182 members and 2637 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X