300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Jim Burnes and WonderWoman

I got your private messages, but for some reason I get an error message when I try to send them. I sent the error message to the Mod yesterday. I'm sure he'll fix it when he can.

And no, WonderWoman, I don't look like Tom Cruse or Russell Crowe!

Originally posted by mac90:
    I got your private messages, but for some reason I get an error message when I try to send them. I sent the error message to the Mod yesterday. I'm sure he'll fix it when he can.

And no, WonderWoman, I don't look like Tom Cruse or Russell Crowe!

Macster...I've been getting the same zany error messages as well. I was able to copy and paste one in it's entirety and send it off to Web.

Comment

I also got the same message when I tried to send to someone. Hmmmm...

And you know who, I got your message. Thanks.

Comment

I got the same message when I attempted to send a pm. I waited a while and tried again and it worked fine.
        "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

MAC,
          I did it by hitting reply to your PM... it then said "server problem"... I hit the "back" button and hit "reply to this message" again.. and it said...Are you sure you want to reply to MAC? ( ), I thought about it and then said yes, .... I then hit the "reply" button again and it went!!

You have to try it a couple times!!!

Comment

Mac,

Disregard; it was just sent to test the PM thing.

Also, because this ()&^%%%*_ computer email system is refusing to work (Its the modem), I am going to be off the air for about 3 days for repair work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3050 users online. 146 members and 2904 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X