Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the McDonald's in your area selling team mascot bobbleheads?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the McDonald's in your area selling team mascot bobbleheads?

Read Topic. The McDonalds in this area are selling Bucky Badger Bobbleheads. I'm kind of a collector, so if your McDonald's are selling team mascots, please PM me. I'd prefer only the regulars on this board PM me, I'd rather not give out my email address to just any whacko. (Which, I guess would include some of the regulars here. )

If your McDonald's are selling mini-bobbleheads, you can disregard. I was in Minnesota (Glencoe, aka Norweign City, yeah eh) for a funeral last week, and I paid $2.99 for a 2 inch tall Torri Hunter bobblehead. Not worth it at all. This was right after the Twins knocked off the A's. I was caught up in Twins fever, I guess.
    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Badger,

I asked my kids and they said Mickey D's is selling Donovan McNabb bobble heads. I don't know if they're mini ones or not, but I'll look into it today.

Comment

I'll try to remember to check when I go '10-8' this afternoon. I'll go in for an O.com bud, but I will NOT eat in our MacDonalds....
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

First off...who you callin' whacko???

Second, I dunno if the Micky D's are selling them here, but I'll check for ya and let you know.

Mumbles..."Whacko... I show you whacko....who's the one collecting bobble head thingies..."

Comment

LOL Piper.......ya know!!!!
          Steve

Comment

Not to take away from ya post but post here if they've gotten some TN Titians beside Mcnair and Kearse.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6312 users online. 363 members and 5949 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X