300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some non-Christians DO get it

good story of how some non-Christians are actually "tolerant" of Christians celebrating CHRISTmas and getting in on celebrations of their own. they feel no need to ban any CHRISTmas greetings or traditions. too bad more people can't be as open minded about CHRISTmas.

happy holiday winter solstice saturnalia pagan celebration my ***.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/134602031_alternativechristmas24m0.html
    I'll post, You argue.

Of course, Nick, you confuse keeping religious symbols (including that of Christmas) off government property, with meaning that people want to ban Christmas all together.

Comment

Jeeper, did ya read the story or are you stuck some where else???!!!
      Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by nickg:
        too bad more people can't be as open minded about CHRISTmas.

Ya, how about them - being so open minded. I wonder if some CHRISTians could be open minded about other faiths.

[ 12-24-2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

Jules,

Many people (NickG included), seem to think that those who would keep Christian and religious symbols off of government property, seem to wish to ban those religions from existance. Hence, Nick's thread title.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by C in a J:
            [QB]keeping religious symbols (including that of Christmas) off government property, QB]

Yeah, I got a name for people like that. I call 'em a bunch of Scrooges!!

Good article!
            JB
            Romans 13:1-5

Comment

Yeah, because we know no Christmas is complete without a placard of Santa in front of the local bureacracy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5800 users online. 332 members and 5468 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X