300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Website

Here is a very interesting website I stumbled across while surfing: Dignatary Protection

Make sure you click on the pictures. They look like something out of a 007 script. Click on "male" or "female" to see the photos.

[ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: me again ]

Comment

Wow--that's amazing! The training and experience those people have is staggering!
      It is a bad thing to run out of airspeed, altitude, and ideas all at the same time.

Comment

Did you notice that it costs $25 to "become a member"...a wonder if they get a cut if they find you a job.

I've looked into doing EP work. It's kind of a tough racket. It's not steady unless you get on with a company that has enough for you to do full time, and most of those places recruit and don't hire too many walk-ins.

Other stuff is "pick-up" work which pays well, usually, but it's three weeks here, two weeks there, two months here, four days there. And in between jobs, your looking for work.
        -Sparky

Comment

Heck,
          Even if you don't get a chance to protect foriegn dignitaries--there's still so many off-duty projects that y'all can pick up. I'm always amazed at the diverse interests that have contacted PD's for protection from our city's finest (everything from travelling jewelers to high profile businessmen) and from what I understand the pay is phenominal.

Still, the list of those peoples' accomplishments is mind boggling--really impressive.
          It is a bad thing to run out of airspeed, altitude, and ideas all at the same time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4794 users online. 255 members and 4539 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X