300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT Tactics

All offensive action is geared to leverage the Element of Surprise. It has been well proven that preservation of surprise yields the greatest opportunity for operational success. Yet, many fail to realize that at some instance, that surprise element will always be compromised. It is the goal of the employed tactical unit to ensure they are within reasonable striking range of the target when that compromise does finally take place.

The critical movement of any striking element from its last cover and concealment to the target is known as Target Penetration. It is during Target Penetration that the greatest risk of compromise takes place...

At about 0242Z, a quiet kitchen was infiltrated near the Ohio River. One young dog yelped during the takedown. At first, Piper believed one mouse was involved. It was soon discovered there were multiple subjects. Piper was faced with a significant problem. The subjects were stealing her dog

Seal off said area and unload lots of gas. Leaving anything in said radius netrulized. Then send in special forces with high-power vaccum to clean mess.

Comment

I sent in a team, the remains were left in a mass grave.

***Report: Kitties took the cargo, repeat kitties took the cargo.***

Comment

Were they protesters of some sort? Illegals using said place as a stop over? Or terrorists?

Comment

Subjects were radicals and scavengers.

Comment

Oh I see. I hope you used extreme prejudice when elimnating the hostile threat. God only knows what would happen if the radicals had gotten to the supply depot. Cap'n crunch surely would of been taken captive, so would Uncle Ben, the Quacker, and dough boy. And who know what kind of damamge would transpired if they reached the Toll House!

Comment

Mouse #4...taken down.

Comment

Seems like you've got a whole squadran there.

Comment

I think Piper is hittin' the sauce again!!! [Wink]
                  Steve

Comment

There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the application of High Explosives.

When all else fails, call for artillery!
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Leave one body hanging over their entrance as an object lesson [Eek!]

Jim Burnes

Comment

Ya think Piper will do her Ozzy imitation and bite one of the heads off??? That oughta scare the crap out of the little dickens!!!
                        Steve

Comment

Had a friend of mine tell me a sory like this

In hers she said she came home and cat had neutrlized the mouse and was having it as its dinner. Well she was like thats gross and put cat in another room and picked up remenants of the mouse and took um to proper burial in trash can. When she came back she had overlooked the mouses eye that was looking back at her LOL.

Comment

Well, I was going to have lunch.... *barf*

Comment

LOL @ Signal 24. That was a good one.

Hey Piper, do you have a BB gun? It would cure your problem with little or no damage to your house... and give a little entertainment too!
                              In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6492 users online. 356 members and 6136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X