300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate This Guy!

I Pick up the Southern Illinoisian today and our "fine" governor has given another thirteen point something million dollars to his home town of Kankakee.

This totals 150 MILLION dollars he has allocated to this town, HIS home town. With MY money!

Last spring he wanted to shut down a prison here in my county for lack of money. His agenda was a payback for a warden who got smacked into prison for driving drunk and killing a prison worker who was with him. The warden was a relation of his. STINKS.

We fought long and hard to keep our prison open and won the fight. Southern Illinois WAS heard from! Prisons are our only industry down here. A majority of people here work a prison job of some sort.

This SOB has been a major crook from the get-go.
    He owns a pharmacutical company, and has ties to Cuba. He's a multi-millionaire. When he was secretary of state his office SOLD CDL's and put gawd knows how many truckers on the road with illegal CDL's. Several people from his office got prison time BUT not Ryan, he bought his way out!
    He was not responsible, he said. Bull effin crap!

We have an election coming up with Jim Ryan running (no relation to George, the governor?)
    and some newcomer called Blagoiavich?

BLLAAA GOYAA VITCH

Jim Ryan was the attorney general who turned his head at the George Ryan scandel. George needs to be sitting in prison. Jim needs to be in the same cell.

Kankakee LOVES the governor, of course, he bought their loyalty, our town would love him too of he built us a several million dollar EFFIN skating rink!!!!

Just needed a little vent there, sorry.
    Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Motrin Moment [Wink]

Comment

Sounds like Tennessee in the '70s when Ray Blanton was Governor. Blanton reportedly sold PARDONS. One was to a guy who killed a guy he caught in bed with his wife. He shot him 18 times....with a 2-shot derringer....and pled Self-Defense!

[ 10-13-2002, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Speaking of pardons, lots of folks around here are laying odds that the governor will pardon the warden right before his term in office ends. That would be the cherry on top of the sundae for sure.

Some people should never be in power!
        Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5130 users online. 281 members and 4849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X