Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be on 1 game show past or present...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could be on 1 game show past or present...

What would it be?

Where I always liked and was really good at: Classic Concentration (hosted by Alex Trebek), Sale of the Century, Scrabble with Chuck Woolery, The Weakest Link, (with Ann as host of course) and I really like Chuck Woolery's new game show on Game Show Network "Lingo", my choice would be: Supermarket Sweep!

Do you remember that game? Basically teams ran around in a make-shift grocery store shopping for items. Haven't we all wanted to do that and not worry about paying? At the end of the game, the team with the highest amount (in $$$) of groceries wins. The best part of the show was the host David Rupprecht. His sweaters and cardigans absolutely ruled.
    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Survivor

I can get along with ANYone(even CiaJ) .....and have survival training to boot.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

SURVIVOR
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Rock-n-Roll Jeopardy
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Junkyard Wars...
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I can't remember the name of it, but it was that show set in NE about a series of murders in the town. An FDNY firefighter won that was killed 9/11.
            I thought the show was pretty cool, I wouldn't mind trying it...I don't think they've had it back on.
            Murder in Small Town or something like that!

Comment

I would do OK on Big Brother and Wheel of Fortune my wife tells me. The honest cop was booted on Survivor so that nixed it for her.

Comment

Boobs For Dollars (I think that might have been cable-network only.)
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

The Price Is Right. But it would have to be soon because Bob Barker is starting to look frail.

AvgJoe
                  Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by jellybean40:
                    Rock-n-Roll Jeopardy

that makes 2 of us.
                    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4640 users online. 281 members and 4359 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X