Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alec baldwin IS a FRIKKIN' MORON

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whispers/documents/baldwin_021220.htm

he wants to build a new Yankee Stadium on the site of the WTC and give discounts to victims of the tragedy.

yeah alec...can't wait for "mohammed atta bobbing head doll day" at the stadium!!!

what a f***ing moron!!!
    I'll post, You argue.

I thought he and Bimbo Streisand were going to move out of the country. So much for sticking to a promise.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Why, Nick, is he a moron? Lots of people want to use the land for something. Do you have a problem with baseball? Or building a new stadium for the Yankees, when they already have a good one?

C'mon, man, elaborate!

Comment

Could be that this use of some of the most valuable real estate on earth is not making the most of it, or that AB simply is a moron. He is good at making fun of conservatives though, even if he never backs up anything he says with facts.
        "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

Well, Baldwin IS a moron....He made fun of one cop who told him to move his car, telling a passenger, after the cop left, "I make modre then he does in a day then he does in a year."
          Ain't seen Mr. Big Mouth in too many movies here lately

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mitzi:
            "I make modre then he does in a day then he does in a year."

The cops got him though, he does more in a day than Alec does in a year...
            All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

quote:
              The cops got him though, he does more in a day than Alec does in a year...

....touche' [Wink]

Out
              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3797 users online. 200 members and 3597 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X