300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time..

I'm hiring movers! No matter what the cost!!

I currently live on the second floor and am moving to the third floor. I now have muscles in my legs I didn't even knew existed! I'm so thankful for my 17yr brother who works out and can help me move all this stuff!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Rachel,

My sympathies. Moving is the single worst job in the word...I hate it!!

We decided long ago to always hire movers. (Actually my wife used the word divorce if I ever decided it would be a good idea for her and I to move us again)
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Rachel, i know what youre going thru! i HATE moving with a PASSION. when i got seperated, my ex-husband and 2 of his co-workers helped me move, and i was moving to a second floor apartment. it was hell.

when i moved from the apartment to this house, i had 2 guys that helped me, but it was still horrible. why is furniture so freaking heavy?? [Wink]

my plan this time is, DEFinitely hiring movers, and i have let most of my furniture *go* (in other words, it's OLD!) and it's gonna go outside for free or cheap! i wont even need a moving van, i dont think lol...maybe just the truck size. plus this time i'll be going far away and i wouldnt want to bother trying to drive a truck myself.

hope you get to settle in and rest soon.
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Moving? I moved 5 times in 2 years. I HATE MOVING!
        My animals Hate moving, my friends hate moving, me moving that is. "Can I borrow your truck AND your muscles?"

When I bought this house I said NO MORE MOVING, unless, unless, unless the city pays me a pretty penny for the property.

I have a fire dept in my back yard and the city hall and police station behind that. The city might want to expand the fire dept someday. HMMMM.

Good luck with your move, it will all be over soon.
        Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

RachelR,

Wow, you have my sympathies. Having been in the military and having a husband still in moves us around too much!

Yes, they have movers come in (we aren't allowed to pick them) but these companies manage to destroy your personal belongings so we do it oursevles.

It is a MAJOR event. I hate packing boxes. I would rather move them. Thanks goodness for friends, neighbors, husbands, ex-boyfriends, and all of their cars, trucks, etc......

Oh, did I mention the BEER, it brings out the masses! [Wink]

Hope things smooth out soon!
          "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
          --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

AAHHHH. Beer always moves the movers!!!!
            Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6167 users online. 335 members and 5832 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X