300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an O.com -a-holic?

I am wondering, how many of you consider yourselves an addict when it comes to O.com or the internet in gereral.
    I find myself preferring to spend time on here posting than watching TV, and other spare time stuff. I am beginning to wonder if I am a junkie?
    I just like talking and sharing opinions with other people and generally reading what others have to say.
    I find myself "checking in" several times a day to see what is new. Is there anyone else out there like this..... or do I have a problem?

Hello, my name is shorty and I am an addict.
    In valor there is hope - Tacitus

You're in good company.

I've REALLY gotta go to work.....

Have fun!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Don't you know what SICK days are?
      *cough* *hack* *sneeze*

Comment

Work??? I've been thinking of calling off from work just so I can come here!!!!!
        Steve

Comment

Shorty,

I'm having a real problem with this O.com thing.
          I get up at four-thirty in the am and have coffee at O.com, lunch time I'm back here again, after work a brewsky at O.com.

I've stopped watching TV, although I never watch it much anyway, I've stopped eating or sleeping pretty much, and if I go too long without O.com I start to get the shakes real bad.

I thought I was alone, it's nice to know there is someone else out there who shares my pain.
          Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

hehehe, I know I'm one. Actually, I'm even taking a break from moving to my new place tro check the forum.

Luckily, I can access the internet from work so I primarily check from there. Also, my multimedia production class on Wednesdays is in the MAC lab at school and since I catch on fairly quick to the assignments, I check the forum while the prof explains the lesson to the other students.
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Hi I'm Bill R and I'm an O.com-a-holic...
              Bill R

Comment

Yes, I am addicted to O.com (as well a few other forums), and that's the scarey part! [Eek!]

Isn't there a 12-step program online somewhere for people like us who are addicted?

Comment

ODAAT [Wink]

Comment

I never realized so many beautiful women were so interested in what I have to say! I suppose I'll have to start being sweeter to the charming ladies here. Should be easy for a sweetheart like me!

Comment

OH SWEETIE!!!!!!! [Eek!]

Comment

I can stop anytime I want to....I just don't want to yet.

Comment

Yes.

Although...I admit, I'm not as bad as I was 6 months or a year ago.

I usually just skim now, but I used to read every single post. Also, I can go a day or more (GASP!) now without posting. Some days however, I just leave the 'puter on and check it everytime I come in the house, or the office.
                          People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Hi, I'm Mitzi and I am also an O.com-a-holic...
                            I'd be in big trouble if I had to choose between Ocom and chocolate but the subject is moot...I can't have chocolate anymore
                            So you guys are stuck with me.

Comment

Well, I am glad to see that I am not alone. As you can see, it has been about 2 hours since I started this topic, and I am already back checking the updates. Pathetic, just pathetic.

I sit and try to figure out what did I do before I found this forum? Did I watch TV? No, the scheduling stinks, I hate TV these days (except for a few favs NYPD Blue for one!). So, I still can't figure out what I did in my free time?

The bad part is, I have been looking for another forum to join that is as fast paced as this one. It seems that all of the ones that I find, have one or two posts a day. I just can't stay interested in that. If any of you know of any other forums that you think I would enjoy, would you PM me please.
                              Of course, my heart and 99% of my time will still be here with you guys and gals.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5574 users online. 301 members and 5273 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X