300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo

I bought the new Scooby Doo movie on DVD for my daughter today. We've watched it three times now. I'm getting ready to take a blow torch to it.

LMAO! I feel for ya, UD.

Comment

You know Hollywood's run out of fresh movie ideas when they do remakes of 70's cartoons like Scooby Doo and especially Josie and the *****cats.

Comment

LOL! We bought it yesterday also and I think I've seen it about 5 times already. I agree with the torch!

We bought a new flatscreen tv and Sony surround sound w/dvd player. It is nice to have a little bit of luxury. We've had the same tv for 11 years and all we had hooked up to our tv was a VCR.

Thank goodness for hubby's $500 physical fitness bonus that comes in the fall! You have to get superior and maintain superior over the year to get the $500. If he got superior this time, but hadn't maintained it, the bonus would have been about $350. Non-superior gets a little less I believe and not passing = shape up or SHIP OUT (you lose your job).

I love this time of year, it's like Christmas. It's about time that he bought something for himself (but I am surely liking it!!!) with his money that he earned.

But...I can't handle that Scooby Doo movie one more time, although my Son is watching it AGAIN as I type this!!! [Eek!]
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I think that we've watched the movie at least twice more since my first post. It doesn't get any better. I will say that I enjoyed the choice of villains. I never liked that little son of a b****.

Comment

You think Scooby Doo is bad, try watching Elmo in Grouchland about 361 times. I want to throw my boot through the tv each time my 2 year old daughter screams "ELMO ELMO ELMO!"
            "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Watching it again right now. uke:
              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

My son is not into Scooby as much as he is SpongeBob Squarepants. He has all three movies. He got the latest "Halloween" for his birthday, one week ago. The thing is already worn out, and we all know it by heart (as we do the other two also). I am so sick of anything with spongebob on it..... Spongebob tapes may disappear soon.
                In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

-  -  -

Comment

Is that one of those "Strangle Me Elmos?"

Comment

My friends little boy always watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.. y'know.. the old version with the Tim the dentist elf, the abominable snowman etc.. I used to like it.. now I just wanna see Rudolph's head above a fireplace!
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by RachelR:
                        y'know.. the old version with the Tim the dentist elf, the abominable snowman etc

ummm it's HERMIE the elf. sheesh or is it Herbie?

Comment

hehehe, where did I get Tim at? I think it's Hermie.
                          No partner is worth your tears -
                          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4884 users online. 258 members and 4626 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X