300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More dumb criminals

Four Florida men picked the wrong restaurant to rob - at the wrong time. The place: A KFC restaurant directly across the street from the police department. The time: 10:30 p.m. - shift change at the police department, when as many as 25 officers from day and night duty converge on headquarters.

The thieves pistol-whipped and robbed several customers before fleeing with two cash registers holding as much as $2,000, according to police reports. The KFC manager, Walson Joseph, fled before the masked gunmen did. Yet he still managed to foil the crime.

"I looked around the corner and saw the gun," he said. "So I just ran out the back door."

As luck would have it, Joseph ran right into a Boynton Beach Patrol car.

"I banged on the window and said, "Please help us!"

Police said Mario Campos, 19 and Jim Roger, 18, were caught as they tried to make their getaway by running through the police parking lot. Two other people were still on the loose Saturday night. One customer was treated at Bethesda Medical Center and released, said Boynton Beach Detective Toby Athol.

Campos and Roger were each charged with five counts of armed robbery and were being held Saturday night in the Palm Beach County Jail. Most of the stolen money was recovered.

LOL !!! Silly ppl
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4283 users online. 303 members and 3980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X