300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Back!!!

Wow, I can't even believe how long I've been away from the forum. It has to have been at least months. let me see if I can recap what's been going on.

I"ve started school again as a junior. I just got my PSAT's back. Got a 1430 on them, which should be good enough for commended scholar in the National Merit program. I'm still working at getting better at lacrosse, and have received recruitment letters from several colleges about lacrosse. I'm starting to narrow down my search to possibly Colgate (my dad's alma mater) and Middlebury, both of which have excellent academics and lacrosse.

My family and I have moved into our new home in Austin, TX. We are all very happy with it. I've finally got my own room again to come home to, which is nice.

On a family vacation during the summer to Santa Fe, I taught myself morse code and am working towards getting that part of my certification out of the way for my next level of ham license. I also am trying to earn enough money to earn my pilot's license this summer.

My yearning to be a LEO is as strong as ever. I saw how they combined many agencies into the Department for Homeland Security, which I think is a very good step and might make for an interesting career.

Anyways, I have lots of catching up to do in the way of reading, responding, etc... so I say hello again to all, and the new ones who have yet to meet me. I'll try not to be such a stranger.

KD5HQD
    Tex

Welcome back. Good job on those PSAT's

Comment

Nice to have you back. Sounds like things are going great !!
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Glad your back!
        JB
        Romans 13:1-5

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2744 users online. 153 members and 2591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X