Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another has been gunned down in Virginia...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another has been gunned down in Virginia...

Ok, enough is enough. Anger is buuilding up inside me and I need to let it out of my system. Whoever is terrorizing my community, my region, my neighbors, my life needs to stop. Take a dose of your medication and get the help you need because you are digging your own grave. I hope to God that whoever it is, you understand what you are doing because we sure don't. And when you are brought to justice, I hope you have a good explanation for your filthy act. A human being like you, I guess you wouldn't care for the souls and we care less about yours. Just remember, have fun while you are free but prepare to face the consequences because you will be caught...
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Amen to that! I'm so sick of being afraid to walk out my front door! I can't even drive to Fredericksburg without feeling like I have to watch my back! This is ridiculous!!!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Just wondering if Virginia has instituted the AmberAlert system, and if they are using it to find the sniper?? I think that it is time that this psycho gives up, before more innocent people are killed

Everyone stay safe.

Alpha07

[ 10-11-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Alpha07 ]
      Matt

Comment

I really wonder what is the deal. Could it be someone who wants us all to know what Isreal is going through? Could it be a Jihad attacker? Maybe just a lone nut case who is acting out a sick dream. I hope you put your faith in God and do not live in fear.

Comment

No offense Alpha, but I don't think wanting him to give up will work. I think they should put people armed with rifles or shotguns with another person spotting, all over the place. We do have the people to do this, they are called the militia.

[ 10-11-2002, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Mike, the police this morning were putting out a bulletin that they wanted them to give up peacefully. I wish that they would to, however it is pretty unlikely that they will.

Meanwhile, they just struck again at yet another gas station in VA. What is wrong with this person??

Alpha 07
            Matt

Comment

It will end when the shooter(s) are penned down and then they will either kill themselves or force the law to do it.

Too many people are trying to apply their own logic to the shooters motives. Actually, the shooters are insane and have no logical reasons. In short, they kill because they want to kill.

Jim Burnes

Comment

To Christina and others in the DC/ Maryland area:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your community for what you are all going through. I can't imagine being afraid to do anything "normal" due to fear of being shot by this or these cowards. Maybe he will be caught soon and you can all get back to your normal lives. Be careful.
                In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

I hope he off's himself or the cops kill him. He will never find an fair jury in that area after all this.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by shorty:
                    To Christina and others in the DC/ Maryland area:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your community for what you are all going through. I can't imagine being afraid to do anything "normal" due to fear of being shot by this or these cowards. Maybe he will be caught soon and you can all get back to your normal lives. Be careful.

I hope so. I don't like being scared like this.

Comment

KCadet --

I can't imagine what you must be going through. I was just talking with my brother today (halfway joking) telling him that the West Coast is the safest place to live and that I'm never moving! I haven't been following the news very much because it is depressing but I was wondering if anyone thinks this person is an ex-cop or army guy?? Don't you have to have some kind of special training to be able to shoot accurately and from that far away?
                      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I'm almost certain that this guy or guys or even gal has had some kind of military or law enforcement training. While it is not unheard of for civilians to be able to learn to shoot that well, not many people have the real skill that this person obviously has.

And Autumn Angel, I don't know how to express what's going on here. It's gotten to the point where I've actually skipped some of my college classes because I didn't want to walk across campus. It's right in Fredericksburg and is very open. I'm just hoping that the cops find the sniper before I do! For the sniper's sake!

Comment

quote:
                          While it is not unheard of for civilians to be able to learn to shoot that well, not many people have the real skill that this person obviously has.
                          That's really not true. I hadn't shot a bolt action scoped rifle in over 25 years, and when I did, I hit the center of the target at 100 yards. I also never had fired a so called assault rifle until 1997, and could hit the center of the target at 100 yards with open sights, with a so called inaccurate AK-47.

In reality, it's very "heard of" that civilians can shoot, many times better than, or as well as, police.

A bore sighted rifle will usually shoot well enough to kill at over 100 yards.

SO, clearly, we need to ban ALL guns.

[ 10-11-2002, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

If it is a lone nut case. I say he is a wantabe cop or military type. He wishes he would have been in the military but I doubt he actually was in. If he was in he was run out after a short while I bet. He is doing this because he gets no respect in life, he probably played C.S. a lot and thought this was his chance to get recognition and respect. It is not that hard to teach someone to be that accurate with a bolt action rifle I could have you shooting that well in a couple of afternoons.
                            About the Tarot card and shell casing, I bet the shell casing didn't come from his gun, he just picked one off the range and placed it there. That being the case the card is an attempt to get them off the track too.
                            Just some thoughts, don't throw stones if I am way off.
                            Sam

Comment

Any nine year old with a scoped rifle and a couple hours practice could hit a target at 100-150 yards. It's really not as difficult as it's being made out to be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6088 users online. 346 members and 5742 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X