300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He shoots but wants to be considered

I watched a cop program tonight where several agencies were chasing a man who was shooting at him. They thought the driver was a hostage but she turned out to be his girfriend. Both had felony warrants out on them.
    They had to be rammed to stop them. One cop dove in the back to see this guy with his gun pointed at the cop breaking his window. He dropped his gun when he saw the other cop. They drag him out and he's screaming, "Please, I can't breathe!"
    I mean he was shooting at these people but then begs for consideration! Thurned out he had been in a shoot out before 3 weeks earlier! And here he is, on the road to do it again!
    What if he had killed a police officer? Who would be to blamed for this idiot psycho being on road after he had done this before 3 weeks earlier? Unreal!

Originally posted by Mitzi:
    I mean he was shooting at these people but then begs for consideration! Thurned out he had been in a shoot out before 3 weeks being on road after he had done this before 3 weeks earlier? Unreal!
    You always here the crooks beg for consideration. What about their victims?

What is up with the court system? That person should have been in jail with no bond.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Well according to the "Bad Guys" they are the victims.....I don't think they care if they have victims.

Comment

What a bunch of winners huh! I caught the one where the woman stuffed the drugs in her You know what. I could not stop laughing. Are there many people out there like this? Do you officers have an abundance of brave and stupid people who think they will not get caught if they stash the drugs in there?
        "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3643 users online. 212 members and 3431 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X