300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Laura

Yolanda Schlessinger, Dr. Laura's mother, was found dead in her Beverly Hills apartment after a neighbor called police because he suddenly realized he hadn't heard her bird singing for some time. She had been dead for several days. It was at first classified as murder but tonight the coroner's office said it wasn't necessarily murder, whatever that means.

She and Dr. Laura had been estranged and hadn't spoken to each other for years although Dr. Laura said she had done everything she could to heal the rift.

Why the thread regarding this. To gather sympathy for a poor dead woman, or simply interest in a celebs relative, or to begin a bashing campaign against Dr Laura?

Just asking
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Why ask why? We have threads in here about everything, it's a forum, we talk about all kinds of stuff.

Comment

Specops,

Because I want to know the motivation. Is that OK? Or is my question not considered talking about all kinds of stuff?
        "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

No special reason. Just passing along something I heard on TV. I like Dr. Laura's common sense approach to life, but just because she was having problems with her mother doesn't mean her mother was a bad person. Two people can be OK but not be on good terms with each other.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5918 users online. 317 members and 5601 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X