300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Voyage

"See" y'all in a couple of weeks. Our cruise sails Monday morning. We'll go down this weekend to stay with my Mom before we leave & we come back the next Saturday. I don't come back to work until the 21st. Just thought I'd do a little taunting about sitting on a Cozumel beach sipping a cold one before I go.

Have a great time! I went on a cruise from Tampa Bay to Key West and on to Cozumel. Take the JEEP ADVENTURE to Paradise!!! I highly recommend it. When you get off the ship, you'll be met by a guy who will take you to your Jeeps waiting for you on the street. You each drive your own (per family of 4) and you go off-roading through mangroves. There are buzzards everywhere so don't get in an accident! You'll see them in groups staring at you when you drive by, just waiting for something to happen. [Eek!]

When the Jeep tour is over (about 45 minutes) you'll be taken on a boat to a private island (Passion Island) where you and only about 20 others will have the whole island to yourself for 3 hours. They will provide a feast underneath a tiki hut and there are rafts to lay on in the crystal blue waters. If you do go to the beaches...beware of sand flies. They bite like a son of a b****! Stay in the water!

We just got back a few months ago, had a great time! I'm jealous!!!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Piggy,

The forum won't be the same without you. You'll be missed! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics and tell us all about it when you get back.

Comment

We have an excursion set for Cozumel to go out on a catamaran & do some snorkeling, then go to a little island for drinks & snacks & a hammock. I have an ex-partner who lives in Cancun so we're meeting him & his wife & they're going to be our tour guide for the stop at Playa del Carmen. Nobody who has been has said anything about sand flies so thanks for the tip.

Comment

It must be Passion island, that is what they use that island for. Different tours visit there at different times. They have hammocks there as well. We never went on them because of the sand flies. Are you going on Carnival? The Sensation makes trips from Tampa to Playa del Carmen to Cozumel to New Orleans and back to Tampa. Though most people cruise out of Miami.

I will say a prayer that all the hurricanes stay away until you get back!
          "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Stopped in at the office to take care of things before we go. Yes, it's a Carnival ship, the Jubilee, out of Galveston. We've been holding our breath watching the hurricane situation but everything looks good to go now. I'll tell you how things went when I get back. Everybody stay safe!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3224 users online. 138 members and 3086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X