X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shooter1201
    O.com's #2 trouble maker
    • Feb 2001

I get the STRANGEST calls....

This morning, dispatch sent me to an 'assault' call, to clear it for EMS. So.....I get there post-haste, only to find out it ISN'T an 'assault' call, but.....

The elderly gentleman that called it in was misunderstood. Dispatch had thought the lady of the house had been assaulted, when in fact, her POTASSIUM level was all messed up. In HIS words, she was Out of salt... I kid you not...  -
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division
  • Jules
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2002

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shooter, I needed that!
    Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

• InSane1
      AKA:XENA Warrior Princess
      • Feb 2002

Oh... that was a good one.

I have one for the books. local mental casecame into the lobby to report a burglary. she is notorious for calling in reports of large groups of people in her garage, yard or basement. (mostly arabs) And she brought in pictures this time. Pictures of EMPTY SPACE. Needless to say, they did a psych hold. I could hear the EMS guys, "so, you see someone in that picture huh?... how many?"
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

• ghost
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2000

LOL @ shooter. You do get some fun calls, thanks for sharing them.
        quote:
        I have one for the books. local mental casecame into the lobby to report a burglary. she is notorious for calling in reports of large groups of people in her garage, yard or basement. (mostly arabs) And she brought in pictures this time. Pictures of EMPTY SPACE. Needless to say, they did a psych hold. I could hear the EMS guys, "so, you see someone in that picture huh?... how many?"
        LMAO. I worked at a psych hospital for a while. Quite an interesting job. I know it's not PC to get a laugh out of their behavior, but it can make a long day seem much shorter.
        This one woman used to get up real close to your face, look into your eyes and say, "You have the nicest shoes." Another older woman used to scoot around the tile floors in her diaper. She'd sit in her doorway and scoot out a little, see you, then push herself backwards into her room. This one man used to run around with a butterfly net and catch falling stars. They were the cute ones. A lot of the rest were just MEAN.
        Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

Forum Member
          • Aug 2002

HAHAHA!!!! That's too cute!

Comment

• Deputy Joe
            Forum Rookie
            • Oct 2002

What a crazy world. Shooter, did you get the lady a bananna??? I love walking into the mental hospital. The uniform is quite the magnet.
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

• Mrs. Fish
              Forum Member
              • Aug 2002

that's what you get for being a weird person....
              "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

• Joseph
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2001

Well you took the words right out of my mouth.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

• shooter1201
                  O.com's #2 trouble maker
                  • Feb 2001

WHO's weird.....?
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21327 users online. 60 members and 21267 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...