300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG's

With all the info on them, I wonder how they still operate in this day and time? I mean it appears that everybody knows they are dirty, and with a few arrests of the leadreship, it appears that nothing changes?

Rape, murder, and all the other criminal enterprizes they are mixed up in, why is it they still exist?

Even the Costra Nostra was sort of brought to a halt with the RICO, is there something that could be done to finally crumble the existance of such a criminal group?

Originally posted by C 2/75
    With all the info on them, I wonder how they still operate in this day and time? I mean it appears that everybody knows they are dirty, and with a few arrests of the leadreship, it appears that nothing changes?

Rape, murder, and all the other criminal enterprizes they are mixed up in, why is it they still exist?

Even the Costra Nostra was sort of brought to a halt with the RICO, is there something that could be done to finally crumble the existance of such a criminal group?
    Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (OMG) exist for the same reason any criminal gang exists: this is a free society. What would be the thing that we regulate? The motorcycles? The criminal activity is already ....criminal. When we do find the leadership of the major biker gangs and get them charged and convicted, that pretty much puts an end to thatgroup. We put the Mafia out of business by name only. Todays OMG's have access to the same high priced legal defenses that major drug cartel leaders have. Believe me, the frustration about these groups is no less severe than the Rappers, the wall street execs who are considered 'white collar criminals' or the street thugs who terrorize neighborhoods. By the way, RICO is still the most succesfull strategy used against all of these groups.
    Jerry
    "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Thanks for the info, and seeing my frustration on this subject. I can only imagine how a Police Officer feels when he is in contact with or cleaning up a crime scene from these groups.

Be safe

'Fortitudine Vinicimus"
      "By Endurance we conquer"

Comment

C 2/75

Read this thread:
        Squad Room "OMGs"

RTLW
        Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

Thanks for the link

But I am afraid I'm a little confused by Bodies remarks? #1 NEVER heard of HA traveling by himself in an area that is considered Enemy terrority? #2 Confused still by the fact the HA was able to record his entire contact with the officer? I am not a Police Officer but I do know a few things about the laws. #3 Just my opionion, but it seemed like there was sort of "live and let live" attitude about this Bodie person, who is a police officer and this HA who is totally on the other side of the coin. Either way thanks for the info.

"A BRAVE MAN, MEETS ANOTHER BRAVER STILL"

Comment

Originally posted by C 2/75
            Just my opionion, but it seemed like there was sort of "live and let live" attitude about this Bodie person

Your kidding right?
            "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

BODIE> "No law enforcemnet officer should ever encounter any problem with these guys. Usually polite and reasonable people. I used to know the national president of the Avengers.
              Only a rookie or small town cop would think badly of thes guys and follow them or try to start anything.
              Other then he was a biker you had no probably cause to follow. Especially tying up two units"

I don't know how else to view this?

"All my life my heart has sought a thing I cannot change"

Comment

A few years ago near me in Delware County, PA there was a huge MC problem (Won't say which club). The state and county put together a task force to put it all to an end, and they finally did. For the last 2 years maybe the MC has since left (for the most part) the county, now they're Lancaster, and philly's problem haha. Alot of it wathe police stopping them for every little thing possible, arrests, etc they just decided to pack up and move their ops.
                "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6276 users online. 352 members and 5924 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X