300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your pet peave??

What do you all crack down on the most??

I personally hate:

1) people without seatbelts
    2) people with their front drivers side& passenger side windows tinted (which is illegal in Alberta)

Alpha 07
    Matt

I definetly rant and rave about people not making a complete stop at stop signs...

Stop signs are made with the word "STOP" on it indicating that you make a complete stop...not brake for 1/4 of a second and speed pass...esp. in residential areas where the speed limit is 25 mph...

I always make a stop sign...esp. after I saw an incident where a child was struck my car who sped through a stop sign and ended up striking a child...what a crack head... ...talk about driver's ed...he needs to go back and stay until he learns how to drive...
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Mine is when people spell "peeve" as "peave"

Sorry, I could not resist.
      "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

People who lie to me and think that I'm stupid enough to believe them

Comment

my pet peeve is polls about "pet peeves".
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

These 4 items will get you a ticket from me every time:

* Child restraint violations
            * Fire lane violations
            * Handicapped parking violations
            * Littering
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Some of you are so mean...LOL...

Comment

I can't stand it when people don't use coasters! I even have holiday coordinated coasters that I set out

I also hate when people do not use their turn signals. What do they think they're put there for? As a suggestion?
                No partner is worth your tears -
                the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

unkempt stinky smelly people that have the nerve to go out in public like that. "take a bath and use soap this time...or maybe even Clorox. and maybe even try using toilet paper."

fat women who wear spandex or stretch pants that don't want to anymore. "whatever possessed you to look at your fat *** in the mirror and say -- Yeah, i look good in this!"???

people who blow their nose at the dinner table or in a restaurant. "GO OUTSIDE OR TO THE RESTROOM @$$HOLE!!!"

white kids who think it's cool to emulate rap "stars". "you're white kid. you grew up in the suburbs. you don't have a hood or a posse. and quit flashin' hand signs that you don't even know what the f**k they mean. you're an idiot!!"

people with money who think that because they have it, it also gives them brains and class. "you can be just as stupid and classless with a mercedes as you can without one. your $#it still stinks and no matter how much money you have, you're still an idiot." (good examples -- ted turner, eddie debartolo, david lee roth, steve tyler, barbra streisand, sting, bono, etc.....GOD this can be quite an extensive list!!!!!)

that's enough for now. goodbye.
                  I'll post, You argue.

Comment

lol....awww, nick...having a bad day? .....here, come to mommy.... [Wink] *hug*

Comment

Nevermind, what's iportant to some has to be run by others to make sure they are important enough....I forgot (expletive)

[ 10-09-2002, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

***silently shaking my head****
                        "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Why silently, tx? Did my post bother you? Why?

Comment

How about those Mets???

Comment

I absolutely despise people who throw trash out of their cars or litter period.
                              I live in a rural area where some idiots think the side of the road is the trash
                              dump site. You can drive by and see old recliners, appliances, bags of trash, old
                              carpet, well you get the idea. I'd like to catch some illiterate lowlife someday
                              throwing out a refrigerator.

My second pet peeve is this...I work at a dry cleaner and I'm the presser. I
                              work hard to make peoples' clothes look as good as possible, no wrinkles on my
                              shift! I HATE it when someone picks up their dry cleaning and folds it over
                              their arm or stuffs it carelessly in the trunk of the car. AAAARRRRGGHHH!

And I can't stomach the nose blowing thing either. My mother does it when
                              we're out or even at her home at the dinner table, YUCK, I'm eating clam
                              chowder here, OKAY!

Drivers who GUN their cars from the street next to my house to the street two
                              blocks down, where are the cops???

The idiot who sat in her car outside my house Sunday morning with her fat
                              hand on the horn because her lowlife, ex-con, welfare husband wouldn't get in
                              the car. I ALMOST took a two-by-four out there.

D*MN there goes that car again!! [Eek!]
                              Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5592 users online. 320 members and 5272 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X