Clear All

• Hockey starts tonight!!!!!!!

Oct 9 02 Rangers Hurricanes 08:00 PM ESPN Preview
    Oct 9 02 Stars Avalanche 08:00 PM ESPN,TSN Preview
    Oct 9 02 Coyotes Kings 10:30 PM ESPN2,TSN Preview
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

drew,

It's been a LONG wait and I'm so glad it's finally here!!!!! The Flyers first game isn't tomorrow - can't wait!!! They have been my fave since I was a little girl. All I know is, Chechmanek BETTER play a solid game, and nothing like he did in preseason or else we're doomed!

It'll be a pleasure watching the Canes CRUSH the Blue Skirts tonight! Go Canes!

Comment

Woohoo! Hockey!
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

It's all about the CAPS!!!
        LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

It could not have started soon enough.....

Comment

What is hockey?

Comment

Oh my god another caps fan!! Drew I like the way we are looking right about now. Adding Grier and signing Zubrus, oh man I am excited thinking about it. Im going friday I cant wait!!!!

[ 10-09-2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: edgar ]

Comment

Edgar,

Yes it is nice to see a CAPS fan on here. I'm glad they made Steve Konowalchuk there captain! I hated Oates
                LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

I've been a Red Wings fan for about 10 years, since the tail end of the Dead Wings era. Right now I'm looking at the Vegas odds favoring Detroit to win the Stanley Cup at 5/2 versus the Caps at 25/1. Anybody wanna wager a few virtual bucks (redeemable as bragging rights) on this year's outcome? C'mon, the Wings have a new coach and a gimpy captain! They couldn't possibly win again!

KK, as a woman that enjoys hockey you get extra points in my book. I thought I married the only female hockey fan out there. My daughters will be encouraged to play hockey when they're old enough. My 3-year old already hits a ball back to me with her little mini stick and watches games on TV with my wife and me.

[edited because I typed too fast]
                  Eagerly awaiting for the Wings opener tonight at San Jose,
                  AvgJoe

[ 10-10-2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: AverageJoe ]
                  Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

GO ISLANDERS!!!!
                    WHOOOOOOWHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                    "There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And it comes with the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Here I was thinking I was going to miss the first period of the Flyers season opener because I'll be stuck here at work until at least 7:45 pm, but I'll make it home just by game time! Go Flyboyz!!! Go Primeau!

Comment

Hehehe, We've had hockey since Sept 6th. Ok, so our Super League only has 8 teams in it and we play each other like 12 times over. The other league is sponsored by a company that makes frozen food. How cool is that?
                        Hockey is becoming more popular over here. I think some people realise that it's better then football (soccer)
                        a) you can drink (beer)
                        b) it doesn't rain indoors
                        c) proper punch-ups 'n stuff (ahem, not that it's encouraged, you know, as a LEO and all)
                        d) CHEERLEADERS
                        e) no hooligans
                        The list could go on and on.
                        Here's my team, London Knights
                        Check out what you hear when the Knights score. Wooohoooo Turn your speakers up!!
                        Go Knights.
                        The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

Primeau?....wasnt he a cast off of the 'Canes?

Comment

Yes, sugar, he sure is. Now he belongs to Philly! Wouldn't want him to be anywhere else! [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by AverageJoe:
                              My 3-year old already hits a ball back to me with her little mini stick and watches games on TV with my wife and me.

Hey, ya never know, your daughter may be the next Cammie Granato.

*edit
                              Made a MAJOR mistake, for those who caught it. I'll never tell.

[ 10-10-2002, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5023 users online. 338 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X