300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One lousy B+...

I am so frikkin ****ed off! I missed my perfect 4.0 GPA by one lousy B+!!!

5 classes and I got all A's except for my multimedia production class (which was quite difficult btw). Still made the Dean's List but it isn't up to my standards..

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Ah, well, my nice tuition reimbursement check from work might make the pain of it a little more bearable.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Congrats anyways Rach. I just got my grades too...two A's and a B. An boy was I greatful for the B (this time). Research Design (Stats) was increadibly hard and I was really sweating failing and having to take it over (C's are considered failing for my program). But I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE for me!

But, I know how you feel. When I was doing undergrad I had one teacher give me an A- which ruined my 4.0 and man was I steamed. I would have rather he give me the B than a frikkin' A minus. Ah well...water under the bridge..(yeah right...lolol)

kheya
    My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

BTDT.

The class that ruined it for me was College Chemistry. Of course, then came Chem II, 3 semesters of Calculus, Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, University Physics I & II and a couple of really hard classes in computer engineering I still have to take before I can do my senior project. All in all, not having a 4.0 was a foregone conclusion for me, but I do feel your pain.
      "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

Sounds to me like ya did great Rach! Don't beat yourself up!!!! Now it's time to enjoy the Christmas break!!!

Comment

Oh, I'm enjoying it alright.. I'm so bored! I don't know what to do! I've worked out in some capacity nearly every day this week, watched three movies, done four loads of laundry, read two books, gone to three Christmas parties.. and I still have time to kill!

I can't wait for school to start again!

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

LOLOLOL Rach...know exactly how you feel.

I have way too much time on my hands. I've cleaned my house, baked several dozen cookies, knitted 4 afgans, played with hubby and kids, and worked on my thesis and a book chapter that I am getting published. Still feel like I have way too much time on my hands. I must be a glutton for punishment.

kheya
            My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Comment

Plus/Minus grading systems SUCK!! They tried that here and at UK for about two semesters, and ended up changing it since all the students and faculty members griped about it. It never helped my grades either, only hurt them.

Comment

Congrats to all of you that attend college/take classes. i think of doing it again all the time, but i never do it... i just dont think i have it in me anymore [Frown]
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Congrats on your average. Just be happy and not so hard on yourself. I am extremely hard on myself as well and I ALMOST dread going this coming semester for that reason. I have to tell myself, too, to just be happy and do my best. Not what I "could've" done.
                  Again, congrats! Keep it real.

Out
                  American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Yall make me feel so dumb. I just now finally passed college algebra (after taking it two previous times and dropping it)...with a "C"!! Oh well, you know what they say...."C's get degrees!!!"
                    TRAVIS ED WILLIAMS
                    Police Officer
                    Mesquite, Texas, P.D.
                    Mesquite, TX
                    Date of Death: 09/23/1974

Comment

Don't feel bad Dubya.. Math is my worst subject too. Luckily my major doesn't have a math requirement, w00t!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by RachelR:
                        I am so frikkin ****ed off! I missed my perfect 4.0 GPA by one lousy B+!!!

5 classes and I got all A's except for my multimedia production class (which was quite difficult btw). Still made the Dean's List but it isn't up to my standards.

Wait a second, they give letter grades other than 'F', 'D', & 'C'? Maybe I should look into this further...

Comment

3 A's and a C this semester.

The C was in Algebra so I am very happy with it.
                          There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I got two A's this semester that I know about, I'm expecting a B in Shakespeare, and if I manage a C in my Linguistics class, I'll buy every O.comer a round at the local bar!

Comment

my hubby just got a 4. gpa (again) and is beating himself up for earning "only 108 percent" in vector calculas. I reminded him that that is the highest he could've possible earned, his reply? "doesn't matter, it was review for me, i should've done better." I guess some people are never happy. I think 3. and higher is good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6063 users online. 365 members and 5698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X