• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this? SICKOFIT??? Who is he?

Hello friends,

This is the email that SICKOFIT sends to me:

Hey,
    What the hell is going on here? SICKOFIT pls try to be more respectful to the people here. Cause ur talking with people who sacrifices their lives for protecting the state and serving people. U asked "How we sleep at nights?" i can sleep easily cause we are outside on the streets and i bet u can sleep easily too cause there is always someone who is there outside to protect you when you are sleeping. Laws are Laws, Rules are Rules u must OBEY there is no other way...Oh BTW we are not the ones that makes laws...we are just enforcers...And i am very happy that there is someone who enforces you...i can easily sleep tonight again... Take care u little guy...
    ----

Now, i dont know what to do but this guy starts to make me really mad

1st we are all discussing here but now this guy takes it to a private place. Is it possible that our(all members here) email addresses and private things are hided from people that who are not registered members? OR something like that?

Neo, His email remarks were edited out. We have a policy here of not allowing emails to be reposted unless both parties are aware of it. Exceptions need approved by the staff. Same goes with email addresses. SICKOFIT was banned several days ago.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: Niteshift ]
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

He is a Troll, I think, Neo, and best ignored. The more you argue with people like this, the more they like it.
    The only ones that can ban you are the moderators and they would let you know if they do.
    Go to "My Profile" above....It may be that your e-mail is there. Then, all you have to do is go below that and say you don't want your e-mail to be shown.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

Did ya edited my post Niteshift? The mail that SICKOFIT sends to me is not shown here???

I guess you are right Mitzi...its better not to argue with these kind of ppl...I hope he wont mail me again...
      Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Yes I edited it.

Email and private messages are not usually allowed to be reposted here without permission.

Comment

oic...ok...well i am sorry about that Niteshift...i didnt know that.

Take care and have fun mate
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3659 users online. 212 members and 3447 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X