Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy Joe
    replied
    I bombed my first interview. I ran out of the interview and cried for three days. [Wink]

After my three days of tears I decided to make the interview a learning experience. Each interview, you will feel a bit more comfortable and familiar with questions. You will be more prepared for the interview and will be yourself. Just because you don't get a job or have a lousy interview isn't all that bad. Part of the interviewing process is making sure that you are a right fit for the department.

Good luck in the future. Keep with it, don't get discouraged.

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    Good Luck John. You're not the first and wont be the last to think "I shoulda said" You did fine I'm sure.

[ 12-17-2002, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]

Leave a comment:

• John Sharp
    started a topic My interview today...could go either way

My interview today...could go either way

They asked 5 standardized questions and thats it. I explained my prior arrest for Reckless Endangerment when I was younger, and they asked about job status and illegal substance use. Then I was fingerprinted and photographed.

I dont know how I did. I feel like I didn't do too well, because I thought one oficer asked if I had used Marijuana since I was 18, I said no, then another officer asked about as a juvy and I said 1 puff. I think part of them thought I was trying to lie...but I really wasn't.

With the arrest and MJ use 6 years ago...I am afraid I am gonna be turned down. [Frown]

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3775 users online. 258 members and 3517 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X