300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My interview today...could go either way

They asked 5 standardized questions and thats it. I explained my prior arrest for Reckless Endangerment when I was younger, and they asked about job status and illegal substance use. Then I was fingerprinted and photographed.

I dont know how I did. I feel like I didn't do too well, because I thought one oficer asked if I had used Marijuana since I was 18, I said no, then another officer asked about as a juvy and I said 1 puff. I think part of them thought I was trying to lie...but I really wasn't.

With the arrest and MJ use 6 years ago...I am afraid I am gonna be turned down. [Frown]

Good Luck John. You're not the first and wont be the last to think "I shoulda said" You did fine I'm sure.

[ 12-17-2002, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I bombed my first interview. I ran out of the interview and cried for three days. [Wink]

After my three days of tears I decided to make the interview a learning experience. Each interview, you will feel a bit more comfortable and familiar with questions. You will be more prepared for the interview and will be yourself. Just because you don't get a job or have a lousy interview isn't all that bad. Part of the interviewing process is making sure that you are a right fit for the department.

Good luck in the future. Keep with it, don't get discouraged.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4668 users online. 305 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X