300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YIPPEE!!!!!

Just finished my first year of grad school, got all A's and.................I SURVIVED ( my hubby and kids did too).

LOLOLOL

kheya - who is about to tackle the mountain of laundry and cleaning she has ignored for the past month.

------------------
    My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it is gone.

Congrats, Kheya, quite an accomplishment

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by JKT (edited 05-07-2001).]
    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I thought you hadn't been posting recently? This must be why. Congratulations, and in what is your degree?

Comment

Congratulations!
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Congratulations! How well I remember those days. I had time to eat, take a shower and it was school or studying!

Comment

Congratulations! Good for you!!

P.S. Mitzi...... and remember the times when you had to choose between the shower, the food and the studying???

------------------
            Treat every day as the most precious day you have!

Comment

Sandy,
              I am in a Masters Program for mental health counseling, but just got accepted to a Ph.D. in School Psychology program in Florida. So I'm getting ready to move and put my family through 5 more years of my educational process.

Luckily they love me...I think....

kheya

Comment

Congrats.

Of course, we all know this whole education thing is a big ruse so you can move closer to me.

------------------
                Niteshift-
                Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Congratulations Kheya
                  "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Yup Shifty,

I'm just panting in excitement at the thought of being sooo close to you.

k

------------------

Comment

Kheya,

Good for you! I would love to go back to school for a Ph.D., but at this point I'm not sure what field I'd take it in--my interests have branched far and wide since my original University days. Will you have to repeat your first year at the new school or is it a 5-year program on top of the year you already have? You're lucky to have such a wonderful, supportive family.

Comment

BTDT! Congratulations!

It was 13 years AFTER I got my B.S. before I had the nerve to return to school. It took me 3 years, going part time to earn my Masters. I finished up with a 3.8 GPA.

I took 'comps', instead of submitting a thesis paper. In a little over 3 hours, I wrote 41 pages of answers for 3 questions. WHEW!

Never again....LOL

------------------
                        HEARTS and MINDS
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Kheya,

That is wonderful. Straight A and you are married with kids? WOW You must have one heck of a high energy level and you also must be VERY motivated!

------------------
                            **Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.**
                            6P1 (retired)
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6172 users online. 380 members and 5792 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X