300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derwin Brown's assassins arrested

Here's some national news from my hometown....
    http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...artner=NETZERO

Everyone in DKPD knew that Dorsey had him killed, but I think he and his low life thugs have been rounded up. I hope they're executed!!
    JB
    Romans 13:1-5

Thank God they are making progress. I wondered att he time of this horrible murder just what the assassins point was. I knew it had to be the angry ex-Sheriff but what could he have possible accomplished by doing what he did?
    A father of 5 is dead.....all because he won an election and ws going to clean up corruption. I hope they all get the death sentence.

Comment

The article doesn't say who the lead investigative agency was in solving the case. Kudos to whoever was able to bring the case to prosecution.
      If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I didn't see anything about the arrests in local papers. I was wondering what the status of this case was...now I know. I hope justice will be served.

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: LBomb ]
        "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
        http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRoy:
          The article doesn't say who the lead investigative agency was in solving the case. Kudos to whoever was able to bring the case to prosecution.
          The DKPD made the arrest. The DKPD, the GBI, and FBI all worked together on this case. As for the Sheriff's dept., I thinks they assisted some but a lot of them were invstigated. The new Sheriff Thomas Brown has decided to work with the people in there instead of cleaning house like Derwin Brown wanted to do. Some people think it might be good, but a lot of us are uneasy about this. Here's something else that's wierd.... before he became Sheriff, Thomas Brown was DeKalb County DPS Director (in this county, DPS encompases police, fire and EMS). Before DPS, he was a fireman. Basically, he has no law enforcement experience!!
          Thank God we got DKPD to do most of the patrol work!!
          JB
          Romans 13:1-5

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4248 users online. 308 members and 3940 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X