300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now It's Bugs Bunny???

While watching FoxNews this afternoon... gas prices rising, trouble in Syria, etc., I was knocked to the floor. Not by any of the above, but the unbelievable. Some civil liberties guy was fighting to get twelve (12) Bugs Bunny cartoons removed from the Cartoon Network due to the content being "racially biased towards Japanese and African Americans."
    The guy (don't remember his name) was saying it was his duty to look out for the children's welfare since PARENTS allowed them to watch anything. ???? Hmmmm... ladies and gentlemen, I'm at a loss here.

Ooooooo, dat wascally wabbit!!!

------------------
    FLLawdog
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Next, it'll be 'Josie and the *****cats' for fear that watching it will spawn a rash of sex-crazed teen boys! I remember drooling over 'Josie' as a prepubescent kid....and I turned out OK!
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I offer myself as a tragic example:

First there was Josie and the******** cats.

And now, in my sunset years, I am obsesed with Anne Nicole Smith, such a woman!

:

Comment

warning this is merely a test of the officer.com sensor control system.

What is sensrored, and what isn't?

(This message has been edited for offensive content by mod)

What is censored is exactly what you posted, 123.

Shame on you. Please don't do it again.

[This message has been edited by blondie72 (edited 05-08-2001).]

Comment

Isn't that odd?!!

( I have edited both words because of the context you have used them in. Don't make me edit you again, please) have the same meaning, yet only one is sensored! but slang for the word penis isn't sensored! but i guess that's just because some poor people are named Dick..

[This message has been edited by blondie72 (edited 05-08-2001).]

Comment

Please, let's not quibble in the presense of a queen: Anne Nicole Smith

Jim Burnes

Comment

You failed this test 123.

------------------
                Niteshift-
                Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Burnes:

And now, in my sunset years, I am obsesed with Anne Nicole Smith, such a woman!

:
                  Jim, make an appointment right away with our staff shrink. What you have is an illness that needs immediate attention.

------------------
                  Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.
                  Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

The world needs to stop making a victim of Anne Nicole Smith! Thats right, she's a bright and lovely woman, much put upon by the american court system.

She is just fine person, totally truthful and should have received all her loving husbands estate. She was a fine wife.

(please pass the above comments and my home phone to Anne Nicole Smith :cool

Jim Burnes

Comment

Whew! For a minute there, I thought you were serious. Um, you are kidding, right?

Comment

Anna Nicole Smith? Give ME Marg Helgenberger ANY day!

------------------
                        HEARTS and MINDS
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

Comment

Hey JIM BURNS! Tomorrow's 'Entertainment Tonite' is doing a feature on Anna's new lingerie calendar. Thought you MIGHT want to know...

------------------
                            HEARTS and MINDS

Comment

I'm gonna get it for this, but why weren't the two words describing the male anatomy censored as well?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3060 users online. 193 members and 2867 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X