300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Ironic...

This site is beginning to become eerily ironic to me.

We had a thread about wearing your seatbelt, I posted that I always do, and then caught myself not wearing it a few times, and became more aware of it, and try to (really) always wear it now.

We had a several threads about wearing the vest, and since I wasn’t, began to feel “convicted” about it, and now do RELIGIOUSLY. Even to court, even to parades, and even in plain clothes if doing FTO!

We had a thread about officers not backing another officer up, I said I would ALWAYS back an officer up, regardless of what I thought of him/her personally, and had never had an officer NOT back me up. Earlier this week, I had two deputies that for whatever reason would not drive
    People have more fun than anybody.

I would do what ever Angelina Jolie would want me to do. What a babe!
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

So has anyone on this board won the lottery and became an instant millionaire?

I feel like we really need to discuss this issue!

Comment

LOL-my thoughts exactly dude!

Comment

I've heard that some guy who looks like that sumbitch bim Laden got stopped for no tail light and the officer received that $25 million reward!

Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
            Seriously, though, my half a** question is if anyone else is seeing this kind of irony with the site mirroring things at work, almost eerily.
            To get back to the serious question here. . .

If you think about it Dave, what we talk about are real life situations that have happened either to us or to those that we work(worked) with. I don't find it at all surprising that what you have seen here is happening to you. Fact is, that is one of the things this board is all about.

While we don't (or can't, unfortunately) MAKE things happen, we just share our experiences. Then when it happens to YOU, you realize that somewhere, you've already talked about this happening!

Now, LET'S GO FOR THE LOTTERY!!!!!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:

We had a several threads about wearing the vest, and since I wasn’t, began to feel “convicted” about it, and now do RELIGIOUSLY. Even to court, even to parades, and even in plain clothes if doing FTO!
              I remember that thread very well, Sgt. You have no idea how happy it makes me to read you haven't stopped wearing the vest. I take it the new one is much more comfortable?

Comment

So, Im walking back to my car after handling a job (confectioner's sugar this time) when I hear, "Officer, Officer". I turn around and there's this gorgeous w/f violating my personal space. I go like, "Whoa! What's the problem, miss?" So she says, "I'm going to be in town a few days and I wonder if you might be able to recommend some fun things to do?" I recognize this girl, but I don't ask her, "Is your name Denise Richard's?" Instead I say, "I'm getting off in a few minutes (I got loads of sick time). I just have to buy a lottery ticket and I'm through for the day. I'd be happy to show you around". So she says "You would, that'd be great!"

I'm new here and have yet to experience the alleged phenomenon. I'm long overdue for some irony, so I'm just greasin' the wheels a bit.

Comment

Geez! With that lottery money i would get a decent remodel job on my house. Buy a girlfriend for my husband so she can listen to all the Bi#@&ing. And a Permanant nanny for the mouthy heathen children i have. A new body for my mom so she doesn't call to complain 20 times a day about the broken down one she has. A large bank account for my sister so she does not think mine is for both of us. And a trip to another country for me. One with no phones.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

I know that SgtDavethetwinkieman is werng his vest becaus I threatened all cops her with a hiney beating if they don't. Bottomline is he's cared of me lol
                    Seriouly, I hope all you wear your vest, no matter what. They are lifesavers, bottom line.
                    It's just like with seatbelts. When I'm driving, every one better have their seatbelts on or my car goes nowhere. And this paid off. My son actually had his seatbelt on when he had his accident. The cop that came to the scene of an accident told me that he was sure David had worn his seatbelt. He said if he hadn't been wearing the seat belt, the collision would have thrown him out the windshield of the car.
                    So, wear those seatbelts and vests, ladies and gentlemen. Don't make me find out you aren't cause then I'd have to pay a visit to you. lol

Comment

I had the best sex ever last night.

Comment

((((WW)))) LMAO!

Comment

So ahhhhh.........WonderWoman, you doing anything tonight?????????I'm off for the next two days!!!!

Comment

Wonderwoman,

where did that come from. I had to go take a cold shower. Damn!!
                            "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Posted by Burnes:

I've heard that some guy who looks like that sumbitch bim Laden got stopped for no tail light and the officer received that $25 million reward!
                              Funny you said that. We have a bad set of apartments (are there really "bad" apartments?) here that we are always finding fugitive types in, and having all kinds of crime at, so ole SGT Dave (you guys know how I don’t go 5 minutes without a comic thought) takes the o-fficial gen-u-iiiiine FBI wanted poster for Bin Laden and posted it on a separate bulletin board (the local keepchecks and BOLOs) and wrote on it “May be at Forest Plaza Apartments” and “May be in company of ***** Johnson” (a local scrote.)

The patrol officers loved it-they even added little “information notes” to it-“Frequents Friendly Arcade” and “Driving beat up 74 Nova” but I don’t think the Chief liked it too much.

Spec Ops: We must be on the same schedule.

And along those lines…you know I’m on the way up there, and uh...we’re buddies and everything, and uh…well it’s a real long drive, and uh…ole wonderwoman is a lot of woman (for her age) and uh, well, you know. But, if you are going to be stingy, and can’t help a brother out, take pictures and bring me a souvenir.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5047 users online. 339 members and 4708 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X