Clear All

• Sjambok (Sham-Bawk)

So the lefties don
    Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

1sgkelly : I think back in the "old days" (10 - 15-years ago) they were indeed used during riots in particular with intended effect. Pain compliance 101 - and certainly not something one would want to experience...*grimacing* The locally (cheaply) manufactured versions I have not seen in years, however they tapered off into a sharper point that was more flexible and that would wrap around the body on impact. I know some still use these in townships/informal settlements when exacting street justice on criminals in their neighbourhood (generally before killing them or turning them over to Police).

Comment

I'm a lefty. What's the deal with Tasers and being left-handed?

Comment

haha i hope ur kidding
        press hard-5 copies

Comment

And their cost effective at only $14.99 a pop..

Someone should submit a review request for duty carry..

Comment

Ghostrider,

Post meant sarcastically; however there are a few on my list
            Kelly

between you

Comment

How about this:

http://www.coldsteel.com/89h.html

or

http://www.coldsteel.com/88gm.html

And just when you didn't think you could carry anything else you get a couple of these:

http://www.coldsteel.com/fixed-blades-throwers.html

Comment

1sgkelly : Copy that - I know!

Just giving a bit more background on the item...*s*

Comment

On the down side, those suckers are long. Even the short ones are pretty long. Something that long would be difficult to maneauver in close quarters. The weight while giving it speed may not have the impact (no pun intended) you might like. The positive benefits might be a whip factor, going over and around any shield like defense to still strike a partially protected target. All that being said Hippo hide is pretty dang tough even in comparison to Rhino hide and on an unprotected individual would reek some havoc. Price is good too...
                  "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

Originally posted by RBrodowski
                    How about this:

http://www.coldsteel.com/89h.html

or

http://www.coldsteel.com/88gm.html

And just when you didn't think you could carry anything else you get a couple of these:

http://www.coldsteel.com/fixed-blades-throwers.html
                    I perfer the swiss halberd.

Comment

Originally posted by MPD-A9
                      I perfer the swiss halberd.
                      Subdue not dismember....
                      "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

The lefties...funny. Yeah those terrible lefties; with their scrutiny of the government and concern for human welfare.

Actually there are right-wingers who are concerned about the effect of Taser's upon the human body. If there is a device being used that could cause direct, grievous injury to a person who it otherwise would not be justified on then it needs to be thoroughly investigated. Unless you think killing a resistant mental case is justifiable homicide.
                        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

" Unless you think killing a resistant mental case is justifiable homicide."

NO, OF COURSE NOT!

However, commie pinko liberal lefties, the media, defence lawyers, peta ....

I'm still thinking.
                          Kelly

between you

Comment

"Actually there are right-wingers who are concerned about the effect of Taser's upon the human body. If there is a device being used that could cause direct, grievous injury to a person who it otherwise would not be justified on then it needs to be thoroughly investigated."

Yeah like those thousands and thousands of cops who have been tased in training; but lucky for them the Taser dosn't work so well on folks who's blood is blue.

Kelly

between you

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
                              "Actually there are right-wingers who are concerned about the effect of Taser's upon the human body. If there is a device being used that could cause direct, grievous injury to a person who it otherwise would not be justified on then it needs to be thoroughly investigated."

Yeah like those thousands and thousands of cops who have been tased in training; but lucky for them the Taser dosn't work so well on folks who's blood is blue.

Thousands of cops who weren't being tackled by several others and hit with multiple Tasers over and over again.
                              -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3410 users online. 171 members and 3239 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X