Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What forum person would you most want to get a ticket from...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What forum person would you most want to get a ticket from...

...and why?

Me, I'd like to get a ticket from WW so I can see how she fills out the outfit, and then Niteshift. I'd like to get a ticket from Niteshift, just to watch his hands shake as he suddenly realizes just who he is dealing with!!!!

Of course, there are a few others, but I really don't want to name them all because getting tickets is a very personal thing you know!

Ok, go for it!

[ 12-14-2002, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Would Nite's hands be shaking from hus uncontrollable laughter by any chance?
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

No, his hands would be shaking because he would know that I was just about to give him a thrashing, once again, that he so deserves!

And why, did I leave YOU out Raychel? I must be getting old!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Mike Tx:
        ...and why?

Me, I'd like to get a ticket from WW so I can see how she fills out the outfit

For you I would do it naked.

Comment

Oh my! Wait 'til I get me new spectacles!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mike Tx:
            Oh my! Wait 'til I get me new spectacles!

You can't miss seeing them.

Comment

Wait, I must put on that George Jones song I always liked! Just for times like these!!!

You know, the one that goes, "If drinking don't kill me, her mammeries will!"

[Wink]

Comment

Heehee..... You have to be bound and blindfolded so you never remember where the wonderwoman territory is!

Comment

Mike, you wouldn't be getting a ticket from me (I don't work in law enforcement remember?) but I'd sure as hell love to be there photographing Nite giving you a ticket!
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Nah, I just look for the peaks and valleys! It's easy to find.

Edit:

Whoa! Now wait a darn minute! You all have hijacked my topic. Now stop it!

[ 12-14-2002, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by RachelR:
                      Mike, you wouldn't be getting a ticket from me (I don't work in law enforcement remember?) but I'd sure as hell love to be there photographing Nite giving you a ticket!

I'm only doing to give you so many chances Raychel, before Mr. Hyde kicks in!

Comment

You do realize all of you people are very sick, don't you? lol

Comment

NO Mitzi, wicked wicked WICKED! Raychel is being very mean to me. So, are you gonna answer the question, or take her side against me, a very popular person?

Comment

There was a question? lol
                            Mitzi<---who votes for Rachel and wonders what she is voting for

[ 12-14-2002, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

It's very funny, Nite & I were just discussing the traffic stop fantas....I mean, scenario. LOL
                              I guarantee his hands would be shaking if I were there.....<evil, horny grin>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3454 users online. 210 members and 3244 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X