300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define irony....

Being on your way to pay a warrant for a speeding ticket that you never paid and getting stopped for speeding and then arrested on said warrant.

Some people just make this job too easy. Stopped her for 68 in a 50 in pouring rain. She pulls up talking on a cell phone and even tells me about her warrant. Turns out she even had a suspended D/L.....I really can't make this stuff up.

Then she flips out when I inform her that she is under arrest and her car is being towed. She even states she will arrest me for "stealing her car" if I give the impound guy her car key. LMAO These people just keep getting better and better. So instead of clearing up her warrant she gets arrested, 3 tickets and her car impounded. Was about a hairs space away from getting a disorderly conduct thrown on top of it when she started arguing with me about being handcuffed.

Originally posted by WTPD3534
    Being on your way to pay a warrant for a speeding ticket that you never paid and getting stopped for speeding and then arrested on said warrant.

Some people just make this job too easy. Stopped her for 68 in a 50 in pouring rain. She pulls up talking on a cell phone and even tells me about her warrant. Turns out she even had a suspended D/L.....I really can't make this stuff up.

Then she flips out when I inform her that she is under arrest and her car is being towed. She even states she will arrest me for "stealing her car" if I give the impound guy her car key. LMAO These people just keep getting better and better. So instead of clearing up her warrant she gets arrested, 3 tickets and her car impounded. Was about a hairs space away from getting a disorderly conduct thrown on top of it when she started arguing with me about being handcuffed.

Wow, lets just make sure she is not going to reproduce either.

Comment

Love It!!

"I'm going to arrest you for stealing my car!" too funny.

I get the "I know my rights" or "My grade 12 law teacher says you can't do that!", which is usually followed with, "Shut-up and get in the back of car!"

People are hilarous. I often wonder if they actually believe the stuff they spew. Do you think they sit in a cell with their whole believe system and faith in the world in pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
        Wow, lets just make sure she is not going to reproduce either.
        Too late she already has two....and of course their names are tattooed across her back.

When her husband came to pick her up I ran him for warrants too....I was shocked when he didn't have any.

Comment

When her husband came to pick her up I ran him for warrants too....I was shocked when he didn't have any.
          You're my kind of guy.

Comment

Too late she already has two....and of course their names are tattooed across her back.

Check agian Monday morning

Comment

I like running the whole crowd for warrants. We used to get bored and run warrants on those coming to visit at the jail. NAILED 15 people on one Sunday and they ended up inside looking out.

Now that's true IRONY ...........................

Comment

I had a 17 year old girl on the phone with my dispatch wanting to send the police out to arrest me for being in her house. She was having a huge party and I saw all the alcohol and drunk kids inside the house so I had PC to be in there. I was in there looking for extremly intoxicated kids (to see if any needed medical attention because there aren't many 16 year olds who know when to stop when liquor is involved). She's following me around on the phone with my dispatcher screaming, "There's a policeman inside my house without a warrant! I want him arrested!"

Comment

If the Jailers were doing their Jobs , My old County used to pop at least one warrant every visiting day.

We had one where this girl came in and smoked pot in the lobby bathroom, A Trooper came in for paperwork and noticed the odor .
                  The Trooper called me and asked if he could search everyone in the lobby as there was a sign on the door that said everyone entering the building was subject to search, and could I assist. I said sure. The Trooper looked the room over and picked out the most likely, but told me he had to make it look fair. The Trooper picked out an 80 year old woman and searched her then he searched a six year old kid, Then he searched the girl he had picked out as most likely, by this time as I was watching the crowd, the girl was dancing around like spit on a hot griddle, sweating profusely, and actually started crying when the Trooper said she was next, it was great !
                  Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RBrodowski
                    I had a 17 year old girl on the phone with my dispatch wanting to send the police out to arrest me for being in her house. She was having a huge party and I saw all the alcohol and drunk kids inside the house so I had PC to be in there. I was in there looking for extremly intoxicated kids (to see if any needed medical attention because there aren't many 16 year olds who know when to stop when liquor is involved). She's following me around on the phone with my dispatcher screaming, "There's a policeman inside my house without a warrant! I want him arrested!"
                    Ok, now thats just plain funny. I'll have to try something like that sometime.........."Hello, please send an officer over as there is another officer here yelling at me and I want to file a compliant". Just what do dispatchers do with calls like that (I mean after they stop laughing of course)?

Comment

We had a girl show up to bail out her ****** bag boyfriend on some petty drug charges. We told her how much and that it would be three to four hours before he could be processed out.

We forgot to tell her something.

Sent her to Clerk of Courts to pay his bond etc. She cussed us about the wait etc.

But there was something we still fogot to tell her.

She came back and plopped her cocky butt on a bench in the lobby.

We still forgot to tell her something.

****** Bag was brought to 1st floor to be processed out and his girl could see him thru window and stood up and said "I love you baby" he blew her a kiss and Damn if we still forgot to tell her something.

She sat back down and about two hours later wanted to know what was taking in her words so F'in long.

Then I remembered what we fogot to tell her. Next county over had a felony hold on here boyfriend that he was unaware of when he called her for bond.
                      They were in sallyport waiting to take custody. By the way their's was a no bond warrant.

The memory gets selective the more your in this career.

That's PURE IRONY
                      Last edited by Bodie; 10-09-2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5549 users online. 309 members and 5240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X