300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job, Arnold.

I saw on another forum where California governor Arnold (wont attempt last name) veto'd a bill allow illegals to get a drivers license. Obviously this won't stop them from driving, but atleast it shows the government doesn't condone it.

I think that was a smart thing for him to do. Also, illegals can't vote for him so if he would of signed it, the legal public would be ****ed and no re election for him.
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by DUI_eliminator
      His days are numbered here in CA. He is really ****ing off the cops, fireman and teachers. These are the people who put him where he is, now he is trying to screw with our pensions and unions. He also cut billions from the schools and increased class sizes.

All of these politicians are about special interests. I don't care what party they are from....they can't be trusted or believed. Arnold is pushing to be president of the US in my opinion and is trying to be everyones friend.....even though he wasnt born in the US, I can see him trying to get that changed. That just opens up a whole other can of worms.
      I know he's not the most popular when it comes to other issues, but I think his stance on Illegal immigration is great.(from what I know.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3555 users online. 132 members and 3423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X