Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Video! Hot Pursuit in ID Ends in Crash into Cruiser

All if can say is $%it

A dramatic high speed chase through Fort Hall, Idaho ends Tuesday with a spectacular crash involving a police officer. Somehow everyone involved survived the crash.

The chase started around four in the afternoon when police tried to arrest a Fort Hall man on aggravated battery charges. The suspect took off...and the chase reached speeds of 100 miles an hour.

It lasted for about thirty minutes before Dennis Dixie smashed into an Idaho State Police cruiser at Sands Road and Simplot Road on the Fort Hall Reservation. Eye witnesses say he was driving about 80 when it happened. The police cruiser was demolished, the hunk of mangled steel barely looked like a police cruiser.

The officer was not injured. Dixie was in intensive care at Portneuf Medical Center.

Police say chases are becoming more common.

"We seem to be seeing an increase of pursuits lately. We've had a couple, at least, a couple a month for the last few months and we're really concerned about that. What we would like is put the message out to people: if the police try to stop you... Stop." says Officer Eric Dayley.

Bad Crash
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

i saw that last night,,,good thing he was out of the car...

Comment

The ******** didn't die? Too bad.
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

I wish I can see it but its not working on my computer.

Comment

Ka BOOOOOM, Holy Cow...

Appears like the officer was looking to throw a spike strip... Good thing he was on his toes
          Retired 02/01/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5900 users online. 307 members and 5593 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X