X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasMetro
    Code:
    the volume of calls but I guarantee you big city boys don't respond to domestics by themselves, handle DUI's by themselves, or bar fights by themselves among other things. Those
    You damn right we don't respond to domestics alone, it's against our policy, and common sense. Same applies with any fight call. Any cop who responds to a domestic alone is an idiot and more than likely should not be a cop to start with. Even if his back up is another town away...

I'm glad you don't handle our budget here in Vegas, apparently you think our street's are full of cops and detectives. We, like every other department, are short handed. I wish we had the detectives to handle the nightly shootings, stabbings, rapes and every other call we respond to each NIGHT! If the case isn't solved by the uniform officers, more than likely it won't be solved, that's a fact of life in any city. The TV shows you watch and probably learned most if not all of your investigation skills from, are not real... Don't you have some parking tickets to write with you Meter Molly cart?

I'm curious to know where you work???
    So the next time someone is getting beat to hell, and my backup is 20 minutes out, I'll have dispatch call back and tell them I am waiting outside.

Haaaaaaahaaaaaaahaa,, right. Cause I'm not a cop if I don't? LMAO loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken K
      So the next time someone is getting beat to hell, and my backup is 20 minutes out, I'll have dispatch call back and tell them I am waiting outside.

thats what i was thinking,, if true,, hope your pd has deep *** pockets,,cause someone's gonna be gettin an H2...

Comment

This wasn't about small town vs big city kids so please don't go there. It's a different world for both and both have hard jobs.

Comment

if ya'd work on A R T I C U L A T I O N , it prolly would'nt have resorted to this....* just a thought*

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            Good lLuck but as you brag to all your buddies that you are now a cop please wake up to the reality that NO YOU ARE NOT. You've got the badge and gun and the certificate but on paper only are you a cop.

After you have been through the real ACADEMY OF HARD KNOCKS on the streets for a while will you then be a COP. It takes a while to get settled into what being a hpolice officer really is and how things are really handle on the streets.

Some can't make it even after getting through the academy with flying colors and thinking they are a cop. You will on the streets see things your mind, heart and soul just may not be able to handle. But if you do and stay then you will be a REAL COP.

Ban me if it is warranted but although I really respect you Bodie and what you do( tell it like it is,I'm all for it and I do it)...you are truely a dick
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

In reading Bodie's posts, I imagine that he gets great delight in posting then sitting back and watching things go crazy after that...

Love him or hate him-he's just Bodie! But he sures keeps things interesting around here!

Comment

POST REMOVED FOR PERSONAL ATTACK

REPORT PROBLEMATIC POSTS, DO NOT ENGAGE IN PERSONALATTACKS

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro
                  mz248

"You are a tool. Don't try to insult me just because I questioned your idiotic statement. I've been a cop for nine years have a masters degree and have worked everything from patrol to investigations I'm qualified to comment on your retarded statement. "

Welll...whoopp-deee-fricken--do.......My BA, plus being an Army Vet means nothing when it comes to OJT. I'm sorry you work for PO-Dunk Colorado PD. Come join us here, we are hiring...that is...if you can pass our standards...You will have to test to get on here, your brother-in-law probably hired you because he was the chief...here is a link to help you out...

http://www.lvmpd.com/

You still never said what agency you work for? If you ever come to Vegas, let me know..I would love to take you on a ride along...
                  Wow, I really held the LVPD in high regard and would have someday liked to apply there if they brought the laterals back. But if you are any indication of the kind of officer they have then I'll have to say no thanks. As was already stated, get off your high horse and get with the real world. The country isn't all big cities and the people that live outside the city need police too.

Comment

Originally posted by lt93lover
                    In reading Bodie's posts, I imagine that he gets great delight in posting then sitting back and watching things go crazy after that...
                    !
                    yea, i ve notice several times that when backed in a corner, or when people get together and start challenging him, he post something the next day, "man that was funny, it was all a joke, bla bla"
                    im just sad to see others get sucked in and turn on each other,, my jimmy is bigger than yours,,

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                      yea, i ve notice several times that when backed in a corner, or when people get together and start challenging him, he post something the next day, "man that was funny, it was all a joke, bla bla"
                      im just sad to see others get sucked in and turn on each other,, my jimmy is bigger than yours,,
                      Oh now we've gone from picking on small depts to picking on guys with small...minds. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by WTPD3534
                        Wow, I really held the LVPD in high regard and would have someday liked to apply there if they brought the laterals back. But if you are any indication of the kind of officer they have then I'll have to say no thanks. As was already stated, get off your high horse and get with the real world. The country isn't all big cities and the people that live outside the city need police too.
                        welcome to law enforcement,, its like someone said ealier, "what do you expect when a bunch of type a personalities get together,
                        i sat back quietly as a reserve for 3 yrs, then 4 yrs as a full time, also known as "the real police" , and thats one thing i noticed when going to continuing education classes, its a bunch of banny roosters sitting around talking about who has the bigger jimmy, or who has the most danger, bla bla bla,, dont get me wrong, i loved what i did, and i regret leaving, and i am currently driving myself crazy reapplying, but this job, as any im sure, is full of a special bread of butt heads. thats why i laugh when i read all these professional courtesy threads,,
                        it always killed me at these classes when i would listen to a group of idiots talking, "well, my pd is bigger, we have this,," "no, mine is better because......" it never fails, the bigger the pd, the bigger the "my **** dont stink" attitude, the smaller the pd, the more inferior they are thought of by others.
                        WELCOME TO BROTHERHOOD.

Comment

I'm all for Bodie actually...nothing better than sitting back and laughing your *** off.....I have been called a dick many times so I'm sure it fits for him too. Funny thing is,we could/would prolly get along really good together
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Ken K

Let me get this straight, your profile says you are not a cop, yet you want to add you two cents. Don't you have some shelves to re-stock somewhere???

Comment

kjlgsfdsjaldslfalkdafjafjqr2pwohkfsjlk fsa sdfa sdf adsfhadsfl;jklf;jkd

This is what happens when I hit the keyboard a number of times. This is by far the best post in this thread. PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP. This is a never ending battle here. This is just as bad as would you write a fellow officer for DUI.

Comment

I bait the hook It's you guys not paying attention that frickin swallow it every time on every post. It's the same guys every time too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4306 users online. 262 members and 4044 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X