300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Squirrel

This has to be one of the funniest calls I've ever been on duty for.

A guy was sitting on the toilet taking care of business. He hears an angry chattering and feels something brush his cheeks. He gets up and sees a very ****ed off squirrel in his toilet. The guy is flummoxed about how this squirrel got there so he tries to flush it. This just ****es off the squirrel even more. It jumps out of the toilet and goes psycho in the bathroom. It then jumps back in the toilet. Enter the call to dispatch and two officers respond to find the squirrel swimming in the toilet. They try to get it out with a broom and it just gets ****ed off again. Eventually they got it out the window. You kind of had to be there but to hear dispatch put the basics of the call over the radio had to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

We do a lot of bear calls at our high Sierra substation, and deer that end up in the front seat of cars, but your squirrel call is one of the best I have ever heard of. Too Funny.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war! PLATO

Comment

LMAO...

Thanks for posting that! Cheered me right up.

[email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Great story! I'm sure that there's a tasteless comment or two that could be made but I'll restrain myself.

Comment

Too bad there wasn't a COPS camera crew present...this one would've been talked about for years

Comment

What is it with squirrels? Believe it or not, my MIL found a squirrel in her toilet too! How do they get in there anyway? If they get in the house through a window or the chimney, why do they go for the toilets? Water? Why not the sinks? Once they jump in, why don't the just jump out? How come you don't see squirrels in bird baths outside yet you find them in your toilet inside?

And yes, my poor mother-in-law didn't discover the squirrel until she sat down.

Comment

living in a house with twwo females (mom and sister), i learned by the age of 10 to look before i sit down or end up with a wet butt. how do they not see they squirrel???

Comment

Originally posted by 10-13:
                living in a house with twwo females (mom and sister), i learned by the age of 10 to look before i sit down or end up with a wet butt. how do they not see they squirrel???
                LMAO... my thoughts exactly. Except I'm a little confused that it's your mom and sister that leave the seat up, isn't that a male thing

I don't know how anyone could not see that, I ALWAYS look... learned at an early age from living with 3 brothers, you gotta look EVERY time!

Comment

Well I've responded to my share of "sidewinder in the house" calls. But a squirrel in the toilet is great. Wonder what would happen if you would use "snake loads" on it while it is in there????
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

I've been on snake, mountain lion, and cotote calls, but this beats them all hands down. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat:
                      I've been on snake, mountain lion, and cotote calls,
                      Hey, what kind of an animal is a cotote? I've never seen one. Is it anything like the Colorado Jackalope?

Seriously, when I was in Death Valley we got a call of a "road kill" mountain lion over by the sand dunes. Man that coyote was definitely dead! But to mistake it for a mountain lion??????
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Summer Rain:

LMAO... my thoughts exactly. Except I'm a little confused that it's your mom and sister that leave the seat up, isn't that a male thing

typo...i=u i got yelled at alot (especially by my sister)for leaving the seat up. my solution, i leave it down...all the time.

its funny, just the other day i had to "rescue" my 4 yr old nephew from a toilet bowl cuz he sat down to make #2 with teh seat up. it was priceless. yes, im a mean uncle.

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: 10-13 ]

Comment

Originally posted by Don:

Hey, what kind of an animal is a cotote?
                          I've said it before, I'll say it again, if they ever judge sanity or intelligence by typing skills, I'll be locked up with the key thrown away for a long long time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2376 users online. 126 members and 2250 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X