X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbers Locked In Basement After Being Tricked By Mom

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5065857...0405&qs=1;bp=t

Mildly amusing. =)

They should be lucky that they were not shot by the lady.

Comment

This happened just south of here. I know Deputies involved and the story gets twisted each time they interview the victim. Might not be as it first appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
        This happened just south of here. I know Deputies involved and the story gets twisted each time they interview the victim. Might not be as it first appears.
        Are we going to find out that they were her three boyfriends?

Comment

It will get interesting once a story breaks.
          One guy was 400 lbs and had to be transported in jail van because he could not fit in CV back seat. So how many 400 LB burglars or home invasion guys do you know of ???

Comment

Be funny to see him try to make entry through a unsecured window. The hole in the wall where the window frame was would be a pain to have replaced, though...
            N. A. Corbier
            Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
            Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

It will get interesting once a story breaks.
              One guy was 400 lbs and had to be transported in jail van because he could not fit in CV back seat. So how many 400 LB burglars or home invasion guys do you know of ???

hmm...wait until the story breaks....hmmm interesting concept. crooks not cops huh..... bodie

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ersity+officer
              Last edited by narc; 10-07-2005, 12:17 PM.
              "here's to us and those like us .....damn few left"

Comment

Truthfully I trust more cons then I do narcs.

Comment

Truthfully I trust more cons then I do narcs.
                  spoken like an aminstrator that doesn't trust his own people.....I hope you aren't teaching that "garbage"...but then again...you are "Bodie"

Comment

Proud to Be ::::: You should see what my income at my status just bought us in the way of a house etc. I'l invite you over Narc but you just haven't ever been nice to me.

Comment

Proud to Be ::::: You should see what my income at my status just bought us in the way of a house etc. I'l invite you over Narc but you just haven't ever been nice to me.
                      OMG....I can't come over to the great Bodies house.....don't worry ...I don't intend to start being nice to you but I wil make sure to call you on BS..when ever I can.

Comment

Truthfully

Nothing personal
                        But 85% of all Police Corruption happens in the narcotics and undercover units. Temptation is great and minds are weak and warped a while after being under for any length of time. You it is said become like them and it's job hazard because if you don't think and act like the scum you won't be successful and won't survive as a narc.

Hence comment about not trusting narc in my house. Meaning the house we all share at work.

Comment

But 85% of all Police Corruption happens in the narcotics and undercover units.
                          What is your source for this information? And how do you define "corruption" in this context?
                          Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

These jerks have been...

"The world isn't as it should be. It's harsh. And it's cruel. That's why there's us. Champions. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."-Angel Season 4

Comment

pMissing funds from drug raids
                              Time unaccounted for
                              Drugs not seized and inventoried.
                              Property inproperly disposed of including luxuary cars taken and driven but never turned in for weeks.
                              Undercover agents actually killing suspects for drug funds.

The list could go on and on about undercover agents and the corruption detected and officers either fired or even charged.
                              The temptation placed in front of those guys is unreal especially those that are underpaid.

Patrol Officer and Detectives and Corrections officers are not exposed to much more then the occasional offer of a bribe and most never face that but UC's face the temptation every case and almost every day.

Florida had a gang of officers that actually would stage raids in uniform using the take home cars they had. They would rob the drug dealers of money and drugs and a couple of times left the dealers dead. Convictions resulted.

85% is the number generally kicked around when corruption is discussed and in what divisions it occurs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 245 members and 4494 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X