300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to return the favour SpecOps Warrior

CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING 1000 POSTS!!! You did me the kindness when I hit 1000 so I am pleased to return the favour!

Thank you very much WonderWoman, I appreciate it!

Now how much do I owe you?

Comment

Not a thing!!! (Not a thing that I would mention in public!!!)

Geesh, I'm also sorry, I guess the days are gone when hitting 1000 posts was something special here!

Comment

Sorry I missed this thread the first time!

As you know, SpecOps...I've been so stressed with this upcoming move, I've not had enough time to read many threads.

Congrats...mate! Keep those opinions coming!
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Congrats ((((((Spec))))))!!

Comment

Originally posted by blondie72:
            I've been so stressed with this upcoming move, I've not had enough time to read many threads.
            Blondie, having moved 12 times in my career alone and probably another 10 at least before that, I have great sympathy for you. Best wishes for a smooth move in all areas.

Comment

Blondie,

Where are you moving to?

Jim Burnes

Comment

Blondie, Katey,WonderWoman, thank you all very much I really appreciate it!

Comment

(((Specops)))

WW: thank you so much for the best wishes! I've been pretty stressed out, so I really appreciate it.

Jim: We are moving to Canada, where my husband hasa wonderful computery- type opportunity with friends. I am actually very excited, because it looks very beautiful, and a lot of fun.
                  [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Originally posted by blondie72:
                    We are moving to Canada, where my husband hasa wonderful computery- type opportunity with friends. I am actually very excited, because it looks very beautiful, and a lot of fun.
                    best of luck with the move! from the times i have been to canada, i think it would be a great place to live. very exciting for you..
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks, Jellybean.

I am very excited! These past few days have been really hectic for me, I'll be glad when we're all settled in.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6396 users online. 363 members and 6033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X