300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniffle, sniffle..

What a day to get sick I'm going to be out in the snow and cold for like an hour or two tonight and I'm already starting to get sick.

/me goes to look for more vitamin C tablets...

Anyone else getting sick and wanna commiserate with me? I can make us all a batch of homemade chicken soup
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Seems like half the people I know are either sick or recovering from something. So far I have been lucky. I haven't had the flu shot. I don't think I will. I have a funny feeling I would jinx myself.

If you don't absolutely need to go out tonight, don't.

Comment

No, I absolutely have to.

I wanna go home now! I want to curl up on the couch and watch Bridget Jone's Diary..

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by RachelR:
        I want to curl up on the couch and watch Bridget Jone's Diary..

that right there would make me feel sick!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Rachel, you have been in the chat room too long or on IRC! You typed /me. lol
          Take some Nyquil and bundle up with your favorite blanket.

Comment

As much as I despise modern medicine, I am now officially drugged up. I can't afford to get sick right now, too much to do at work and with the holidays and so forth.

And Nick, I always suspected, but now I am certain. You have no taste! I absolutely adore Bridget Jone's Diary. It's such a hiliarious movie!!! Just cause no one dies or gets shot in it doesn't mean its bad!

Comment

"and wanna commiserate with me?"

I'll be more than happy to commiserate with ya!

Crazy is probably gonna get insanly jealous when he reads this!

Comment

Doubtful. He's too preoccupied at Borders [Wink]

Curl up on the sofa with me Speccie, you like Bridget Jone's Diary?

Comment

Yeah, well, that didn't work out the way I wanted it too.

Raych, I'll "comiserate" with you anytime I'm up for it.

[ 12-16-2002, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: C in a J ]

Comment

"Curl up on the sofa with me Speccie, you like Bridget Jone's Diary?"

I'm on my way, and yes, I liked Bridget Jone's Diary!

"Raych, I'll "comiserate" with you anytime I'm up for it."

She asked me first, so you better back off, or else you'll be known as CrazyInAFullBodyCast!! Capish!!!

Comment

Yeah, we'll see who is in a full body cast when I e-mail this thread to your wife

Comment

I got my flu shot about a week ago. I felt great until about a day later. I wonder what is really in that shot???
                        "The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
                        must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war"

--Gen Douglas MacArthur 1962

Comment

Lots of sickies around here. Two guys in the band have been sick for a couple of weeks, schools are closing because of low attendance, one of our shifts was depleted by half, the grandson had it last week, & now my wife has it. I'm holding my breath.

Comment

i've had a great year. not only did i get pneumonia, but while recovering from that i got appendicitis.

before this year, the last time i was in a hospital was in 1992. [Frown]

Comment

I *think* I'm starting to get sick. My voice is all scratchy and my eyes feel like sandpaper...

I also just got out up bed... maybe it's the sleepies? At any rate, I do not want to get sick!!!! I'm still on probation at work and that's that last thing I need... Rookie don't need to be taking time off!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3119 users online. 150 members and 2969 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X